Police officers running drugs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why even read it?

It's obvious lol miserably failed his police entrance exam, or he is like PeteyN who doesn't leave the house because of the abuse he gets, and harbors deep resentment towards those he would call the minute his weasley a s s felt threatened.

Here's an idea. When your scrawny pathetic spineless nerves get ratcheted up in a bit of fright and you think you need the police............think of the .00001% of the rotten apple officers out there that you continually highlight in an attempt to denigrate an honorable profession that you in your miserable life could never handle...............and don't call us.

Me thinks you will and you'll suck up to him or her when they come and protect your spineless a s s.

When you are placed that close to drugs, absurd money and the thought of being above the law a certain percentage of law officers will turn, as would any profession. We pay police below what they deserve and expect them to act better then us and act dissappointed when some of them don't.

Why even read it?

It's obvious lol miserably failed his police entrance exam, or he is like PeteyN who doesn't leave the house because of the abuse he gets, and harbors deep resentment towards those he would call the minute his weasley a s s felt threatened.

Here's an idea. When your scrawny pathetic spineless nerves get ratcheted up in a bit of fright and you think you need the police............think of the .00001% of the rotten apple officers out there that you continually highlight in an attempt to denigrate an honorable profession that you in your miserable life could never handle...............and don't call us.

Me thinks you will and you'll suck up to him or her when they come and protect your spineless a s s.

protect me from what exactly

also aren't personal insults no longer being tolerated on this board

edit: there must be a zillion police officers in the US if someone can continually highlight .00001%

Edited by Nature's Minister

also aren't personal insults no longer being tolerated on this board

Call the cops.

edit: there must be a zillion police officers in the US if someone can continually highlight .00001%

You have a bizarre fetish for police officers.

We call people like you, "wanna be's"

Basically tools.

Legalize weed. (never mind this was about coke.)

Almost all the people I knew in HS/College who are cops now are the type of people who should never be given any authority.

All of a sudden these people who did sh!tty in high school and had no goals or aspirations are given power over other people. (not all cops are losers with no goals or did poorly academically i know) I am speaking from personal experience.

I can count 6 people who i know well that are cops from my age group. 5 out of those 6 are fvck ups who shouldn't be cops. It's dangerous. Of those 6, 2 of them beat up their girlfriends, and 1 of them went to Iraq to quote "kill fvcking sand niggers"

They should pay cops some more money and make it more difficult to be one so they can attract a higher quality candidate for the job.

Edited by oofrostonoo

Being a cop is a noble job that a lot of people take because they want to help their community.

Unfortunately a lot of people take it because they've done nothing with their life and it's not exactly a competitive field (compared to many jobs someone can call a career) to get involved in. Its hard to weed out all the dirtbags.

leeds why won't you ever answer my questions

edit:

noble profession? nobly serving and protecting drug dealers and illegal gambling rings in chicago lol

Hey douchebag.............where in that article did it say good cops were protecting those criminals?

And who's the building supplies distributor that you give hand jobs to?

So cops are above average in intwlligence and you're making like we're stupid?

This from the guy that said the Japanese in WW2 were Communists !!

Excuse me?

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40089

Are you comparing a typo to your fountain of "knowledge"?

the typo was not the point. The point is that I posted a link, I said nothing about it. Then you assumed that I was insulting police officers. I never said anything of the sort. My father was a cop, and I want to be a cop.

the typo was not the point. The point is that I posted a link, I said nothing about it. Then you assumed that I was insulting police officers. I never said anything of the sort. My father was a cop, and I want to be a cop.

Sorry.

Prepare to deal with punks like lol then.

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40089

Hmm, Personally I think you were suggesting cops were "not that smart" otherwise why did you post the link ?

You did say something about it.

Just sayin

If you want to be a cop, why are you going or going to go to grad school ? You don't need grad school or even a bachelors degree, all you need is a GED and then apply to the police academy, now getting through the academy is no cakewalk believe me.

If you want to be a cop, why are you going or going to go to grad school ? You don't need grad school or even a bachelors degree, all you need is a GED and then apply to the police academy, now getting through the academy is no cakewalk believe me.

I know of NO cops with a GED. You'd NEVER get hired.

Most have Bachelors and Masters with a few PhD's sprinkled in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.