least we forget, here comes the return of Pep!

shrubbery

I'll cheer for Pepe. Hopefully, he's in the starting lineup and gets nice round of applause.

I'll be there, and I hope he's in the starting lineup so we can give him a nice welcome when he gets announced. I'll be cheering for Pep, but hopefully he doesn't do anything to hurt us.

FIXED!

pepelc2.jpg

:evil:

Gotta LOVE how much the man LOVES hockey.

It would be smart for the Sharks to get him some ice time against playoff caliber teams before they need him.

I wish PePe all the best, If he plays and does well against us, maybe LL will trade for him too. What the hell? :noclue:

Gotta LOVE how much the man LOVES hockey.

It would be smart for the Sharks to get him some ice time against playoff caliber teams before they need him.

I wish PePe all the best, If he plays and does well against us, maybe LL will trade for him too. What the hell? :noclue:

he's been playing on the 4th line with plihal/shelley and goc. they do a good job defensively... they're a hard-working line. no points yet, but he's been hitting and shooting. claude's been as effective as any other worcester call-up, and i assume his locker room presence is invaluable.

he's been playing on the 4th line with plihal/shelley and goc. they do a good job defensively... they're a hard-working line. no points yet, but he's been hitting and shooting. claude's been as effective as any other worcester call-up, and i assume his locker room presence is invaluable.

That's his biggest contribution. For a team that has a history of problems in the playoffs, a guy like Pep is as good a guy as there is to show guys like Thornton and Marleau how to win.

That's his biggest contribution. For a team that has a history of problems in the playoffs, a guy like Pep is as good a guy as there is to show guys like Thornton and Marleau how to win.

lemieux, boyle, blake, luko... looks like they aren't taking any chances in the cup-winning veteran presence department this season.

Edited by Charlemagne

lemieux, boyle, blake, luko... looks like they aren't taking any chances in the cup-winning veteran presence department this season.

No doubt. But Claude has the same number of Cups by himself as all those guys combined, plus a Conn Smythe. A guy like Pep is what San Jose has been missing from a veteran leadership standpoint for a long time.