Charlemagne...

Kulags

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I was glad to see McLellan mix up the lines on Sunday. They seemed to play better when Thornton and Marleau were on different lines, imo.

thornton and cheech worked hard. roenick might be a little old to be getting the kind of minutes he was though. the moen-marleau-setoguchi line was at least effective in helping shut down the getzlaf line. tonight though, ducks will have last change. should be interesting.

i'm fairly convinced marleau's injury from the end of the season is still lingering though. you can just tell watching him. it's unfortunate.

must win tonight. must score on the pp. the end.

here, for your enjoyment, is a screenshot of corey perry hanging his head in shame in the penalty box immediately after patrick marleau scored the game-winning goal on the power-play in the third period.

this moment made my night, my day, my week, and possibly the month of april:

SP32-20090422-020504.jpg

puck ferry.

Congrats on this game. I was glad to see Boyle get those 2--he came not only to play but to win. Funny how most of the goals were scored by D-men--on both teams. I was hoping the Sharks would get a 5th for insurance, but fortunately they didn't need it. Hope the Sharks and the Caps can pull out a game 4 win on the road.

Congrats on this game. I was glad to see Boyle get those 2--he came not only to play but to win. Funny how most of the goals were scored by D-men--on both teams. I was hoping the Sharks would get a 5th for insurance, but fortunately they didn't need it. Hope the Sharks and the Caps can pull out a game 4 win on the road.

where exactly are you in norcal?

where exactly are you in norcal?

about 30 miles east of san francisco, in walnut creek. My best friends are Sharks STH's so I get to go to the Tank for a lot of games. Saw the last one when Sharks played the Ducks in reg (and lost) but Sharks wooped up on them at Anaheim the next day!

Good luck with this series--it's definitely looking up after tonight.

about 30 miles east of san francisco, in walnut creek. My best friends are Sharks STH's so I get to go to the Tank for a lot of games. Saw the last one when Sharks played the Ducks in reg (and lost) but Sharks wooped up on them at Anaheim the next day!

Good luck with this series--it's definitely looking up after tonight.

right on. i grew up in monterey. i miss the shark tank! only game i saw live this year was devs-sharks.

thanks... definitely looking up.

here, for your enjoyment, is a screenshot of corey perry hanging his head in shame in the penalty box immediately after patrick marleau scored the game-winning goal on the power-play in the third period.

this moment made my night, my day, my week, and possibly the month of april:

SP32-20090422-020504.jpg

puck ferry.

You go to the box and you feel shame.

Anyone else follow Wil Wheaton on Twitter? He's a Kings fan and he's rooting for the Sharks in this series. He says it makes him feel slightly dirty to do so, but then he remembers that he's rooting against the Ducks and that makes it all better. :D

It's ridiculous. The only reason my fantasy team was doing so well during the season was because I had Rob Blake, Dan Boyle, and Ryan Clowe contributing on a consistent basis. The Sharks organization needs a kick in the ass, I'd be beyond disappointed if I was one of their fans right now.

Disappointed? I'd be looking for a dog to punch and a ledge to jump off of.

Well, knowing people out in California, I'm sure they've got better things to do than watch hockey.

Not true in San Jose cause they are a huge hockey town. They love their sharks there, and there fans have always been great.

I'm so disappointed the Sharks are going to lose this series.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Not true in San Jose cause they are a huge hockey town. They love their sharks there, and there fans have always been great.

I'm so disappointed the Sharks are going to lose this series.

True, I'm not knocking on the fans out West, just saying that California is fvcking awesome. As soon as I graduate, I'm moving out there.

Sorry Charlemagne, this series is just about over now. It will take one hell of a comeback for San Jose to win this series being down 3-1 and no signs of life by the Thronton line. If San Jose can just win Game 5 on home ice, then take it to Game 6 in Anaheim, MAYBE they will have a shot. right now they are showing no signs of life to even think they could make this a series. Sorry man....

Well, knowing people out in California, I'm sure they've got better things to do than watch hockey.

Sorry bro, from first-hand experience,

The shark tank is louder than the Rock on any given night. (save tonight maybe)---- No offense Devs fans!

Those fans are intense, as their is nothing else in that city.

Charlemagne - I feel you bro, my condolences. If any team came make this go 7 its SJ.

That fool John Ahlers from ANA is saying that Ryan/Getz/Perry is the best line in all of the NHL hands down. Ignorance is bliss.

Good old Orange County where $$$ can by you anything.

Sorry bro, from first-hand experience,

The shark tank is louder than the Rock on any given night. (save tonight maybe)---- No offense Devs fans!

Those fans are intense, as their is nothing else in that city.

Charlemagne - I feel you bro, my condolences. If any team came make this go 7 its SJ.

That fool John Ahlers from ANA is saying that Ryan/Getz/Perry is the best line in all of the NHL hands down. Ignorance is bliss.

Good old Orange County where $$$ can by you anything.

They are certainly one of the best, but I wonder if he has ever heard of a little line called ZZPops?

I wish people would read my other posts. Guess it really doesn't matter.

Anyways, if Charlemagne reads any of this, sorry about your team, man :unsure:

No, I did, I realize you were saying that there are so many great things here in CA to distract one from watching hockey.

I wasn't trying to call you out....