Does Parise, Langs, and Martin join Team USA now?

DEV1LDR1VER

Yeah, his knee. Being ready for game 6 and 7 does not equal knee is 100% good to go. I don't know how many days post season is needed to finish up team commitments. I don't know how far into the tournament USA will be.

:noclue: I'm still not sure how Parise, Martin, & Langenbrunner all seem to make the 2010 Olympics in everyone's mind... and Gio doesn't. Jamie's 69 point season gets him in, but Gio's 60 doesn't?! Brian Gionta will be on Team USA next year in Vancouver, you can count on that. He plays gritty, and he hustles more than Kesler, Ryan, & Drury. (all of whom will make the team aswell) If it's production people site, as far as the US players... Gio had an outstanding season this year. Only Parise, Kane, Langs, & Blake finished with more points than Gio, in the entire league! Moreover, the US Hockey committee will undoubtably remember his 90 point season with Gomez, and will try to emulate that as best as possible.

-EDIT: Hell, don't even be surprised if Clemmensen get's a 3rd string nod, depending on if DP isn't healthy in time for the tournament.

Edited by Beezer34

:noclue: I'm still not sure how Parise, Martin, & Langenbrunner all seem to make the 2010 Olympics in everyone's mind... and Gio doesn't. Jamie's 69 point season gets him in, but Gio's 60 doesn't?! Brian Gionta will be on Team USA next year in Vancouver, you can count on that. He plays gritty, and he hustles more than Kesler, Ryan, & Drury. (all of whom will make the team aswell) If it's production people site, as far as the US players... Gio had an outstanding season this year. Only Parise, Kane, Langs, & Blake finished with more points than Gio, in the entire league! Moreover, the US Hockey committee will undoubtably remember his 90 point season with Gomez, and will try to emulate that as best as possible.

-EDIT: Hell, don't even be surprised if Clemmensen get's a 3rd string nod, depending on if DP isn't healthy in time for the tournament.

Gio should be on the team. sadly, not convinced he will be tho...

NONE of them will be joining the USA team in Switzerland. Parise almost made the USA team but there was no room.

Do not get why Elias is going to play if he is "suppose" to be hurt? He certainly didn't show show up in the first round vs. Carolina after Game 1.

Also Salvador had a sprain in his MCL in his left knee like Weekes, but Salvador won't need surgery.

Per TG;

http://njmg.typepad.com/devilsblog/

Defenseman Bryce Salvador admitted he had an MCL sprain in his left knee. Like Kevin Weekes, who also had an MCL sprain,He will not require surgery.

As I posted earlier, Patrik Elias (Czech Republic), Travis Zajac (Canada) and Johnny Oduya (Sweden) were the only Devils headed to joing their respective national teams at the World Championships in Switzerland.

The U.S. had a full roster and was unable to add Zach Parise or any of the American-born Devils.

"They called and said they already have a full roster, so they didn't need my services," said Parise, who was the NHL's leading American-born goal scorer with 45 this season. "I was looking forward to going over there. I always like going over there. I have a few budies on the team, so I was hoping to, but not this year, I guess."

Edited by SatansDevils