Devils Legion: Roll Call

OfficialDL

Damn I swear every single one of these galleries has lil Nicky in it!!! :clap: :clap:

208-209's #1 Draft Pick is becoming freaking LEGEND (and he's not even 10 yet :blink:)

I ordered this flag on game 7 day. It was a show of confidence in the Devs. It got here a couple days ago. I hung it up immediately, but it hurts. Such an untimely end. :evilcry:

img4375i.jpg

I ordered this flag on game 7 day. It was a show of confidence in the Devs. It got here a couple days ago. I hung it up immediately, but it hurts. Such an untimely end. :evilcry:

img4375i.jpg

My wife and I have the same flag hanging outside our house! We put it up about 6 weeks ago. So proud to look at it every time I see it. Enjoy!

img4375i.jpg

I love that you still hung it up. It proves that you are a true fan and not the guy who buys the jersey a day after winning the cup. Lots of props my man.

Edited by Donato2327

I love that you still hung it up. It proves that you are a true fan and not the guy who buys the jersey a day after winning the cup. Lots of props my man.

I dunno I'd get angry coming home seeing it... but good for you :thumbsup:

(/no sarcasm!)

I dunno I'd get angry coming home seeing it...

As do I. Every morning I leave too. As I said, it hurts, it boils my blood.

As do I. Every morning I leave too. As I said, it hurts, it boils my blood.

Very true. What boils my blood is how all the Flyers fans try to make fun of me. They say "2 goals in one minute!? WOW! Marty is terrible."

Yeah, Broduer is no Biron. Yeah, the Flyers didn't blow a 3-0 lead in game 6. Yeah, the Flyers have won a cup in the last 33 years.

Very true. What boils my blood is how all the Flyers fans try to make fun of me. They say "2 goals in one minute!? WOW! Marty is terrible."

Yeah, Broduer is no Biron. Yeah, the Flyers didn't blow a 3-0 lead in game 6. Yeah, the Flyers have won a cup in the last 33 years.

The next time the Flyer fans give you any flack, just respond with a simple BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH. They'll surely know what you're talking about.

The next time the Flyer fans give you any flack, just respond with a simple BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH. They'll surely know what you're talking about.

Lmao! 2000 was the best Devils memory of my life. I was in 3rd grade, got sh!t from EVERYONE. I was the ONLY Devils fan in the school. The teachers talked sh!t, the principal made an announcement over the intercome in front of the entire school making fun of me after the Flyers went up 3 games to 1. I stayed strong. Game 7 was a Friday and that day the school had a Flyers pep rally. Their sh!t talking tripled. I wore my red Arnott jersey. I was never so excited to go to school than the following Monday. I will never forget going on the bus, just smiling while everyone else was miserable.

Lmao! 2000 was the best Devils memory of my life. I was in 3rd grade, got sh!t from EVERYONE. I was the ONLY Devils fan in the school. The teachers talked sh!t, the principal made an announcement over the intercome in front of the entire school making fun of me after the Flyers went up 3 games to 1. I stayed strong. Game 7 was a Friday and that day the school had a Flyers pep rally. Their sh!t talking tripled. I wore my red Arnott jersey. I was never so excited to go to school than the following Monday. I will never forget going on the bus, just smiling while everyone else was miserable.

The Flyer fan bashing at game 6 of the series was priceless. Even though we won game 5 in Philly, these a$$holes strutted into the Meadowlands talking sh!t, just being their usual a$$hole selves...

I remember this one particular douchebag who was sitting directly in front of me talking some sh!t... the guy three rows behind me gets up, walks over to the guy and says: "Guess what- if the Devils win tonight, I'm gonna kick your fvcking ass!" The Flyer fan is confident beyond words of course, so he responds with something like "Whatever you say man, you got a deal, bring it on!" The guy was running his mouth all game, talking endless sh!t, moaning about how the Devils "couldn't even sell-out a conference finals game"... I assured this dumb bastard not to worry- that all the seats would be filled for the next round (which they were). Of course he responds with something to the effect of "Not happening, you won't be there" or some sh!t like that. Then the 3rd period started... he clammed up a bit after Lemeiux's goal. After Mogilny's goal, him and his friend got up to leave when he got the comeuppence he was cruising for all night...

Needles to say, the night ended on an extremely enjoyable and pleasent note, with this dipsh!t geting his ass tossed down a flight of stairs by the guy behind me, while the crowd serenaded him with the "AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHOOOOOOLE" chant. It was one of the best nights of my life. One of the only nights that was better was the night of game 7. My favorite playoff series win of all-time, excluding the three Cup Finals. B )

It was one of the best nights of my life. One of the only nights that was better was the night of game 7. My favorite playoff series win of all-time, excluding the three Cup Finals. B )

For sure man. Awesome game. I remember being scared because you could feel the upper decks shaking after lemuiex's goal.