confirmed swine flu case in bayonne

metallidevils

how do you think i feel?

i live in the highest per capita of infection of swine flu (melbourne, victoria).

personally i think its a bit of a media debarcle.

people die from the proper "flu" - influenza every year, and thats the standard flu.

swine flu is just a different strain.

if it really was that bad, then they wouldnt be advising people to just stay home in their own quarantine.

the hospitals would be having people on medication in beds.

instead the media has made a sh!t fight out of it, and our already over-crowded hospitals are now being flooded with idiots who 'think' they might have it, or fear they might get it.

paranoia really is a disease in itself, and our media here does a great job of instilling it.

if you are healthy and look after yourself, good night sleeps, proper food, and generally get exercise, then you have as much luck of dying from it as the regular flu.

Can I second this as the guy who's girlfriend works at the doctors office in Bayonne?

true... unless it spreads to their pets I'm less in danger at least :P

but ... still.... :rant:

can i get your stuff when you die?

you can have my devils stuff, someone else can have my rutgers stuff, and then a third person can have my metallica stuff...thats all i really have :P

how do you think i feel?

i live in the highest per capita of infection of swine flu (melbourne, victoria).

personally i think its a bit of a media debarcle.

people die from the proper "flu" - influenza every year, and thats the standard flu.

swine flu is just a different strain.

if it really was that bad, then they wouldnt be advising people to just stay home in their own quarantine.

the hospitals would be having people on medication in beds.

instead the media has made a sh!t fight out of it, and our already over-crowded hospitals are now being flooded with idiots who 'think' they might have it, or fear they might get it.

paranoia really is a disease in itself, and our media here does a great job of instilling it.

if you are healthy and look after yourself, good night sleeps, proper food, and generally get exercise, then you have as much luck of dying from it as the regular flu.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

who cares, idiots are flooding hospitals at this very moment, probably taking attention away from people that have real problems.

this reminds me of when before 9/11, the big deal was sharks. if there was a pack of sharks like a mile and a half off the beach (didn't really matter where), because a couple of people got attacked, they would have news copters watching the sharks as if they were a threat to me when I was walking to the store down the block. full blown hysteria, bringing the idiots (experts) on and asking them "why are the sharks doing this?!".

suddenly, after 9/11, the sharks weren't so much of a problem anymore.

swine flu reminds me of the sharks. of course, these things mutate (not the sharks), so, if it comes back worse in the fall, people are going

to tune it out, because of a summer full of dumbass hype.

njdamo is right. The swine flu is just a variant of a known fatal disease. Let your body fight it without help. It will make you stronger in the long run. What doesn't kil you.....

who cares, idiots are flooding hospitals at this very moment, probably taking attention away from people that have real problems.

this reminds me of when before 9/11, the big deal was sharks. if there was a pack of sharks like a mile and a half off the beach (didn't really matter where), because a couple of people got attacked, they would have news copters watching the sharks as if they were a threat to me when I was walking to the store down the block. full blown hysteria, bringing the idiots (experts) on and asking them "why are the sharks doing this?!".

suddenly, after 9/11, the sharks weren't so much of a problem anymore.

swine flu reminds me of the sharks. of course, these things mutate (not the sharks), so, if it comes back worse in the fall, people are going

to tune it out, because of a summer full of dumbass hype.

sounds like you got a case of the whine flu man