Survival Football

aylbert

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo won't show the picks until 1PM Sunday (pick deadline)... that's why you can't see who's been eliminated this week yet.

Ah. I guess that's fair.

Well we know both myself and VivaLaFlamme moved on next week, just waiting on eaglejelly, who couldn't have picked the Cowboys this week, as he had them earlier apparently.

Ah. I guess that's fair.

Well we know both myself and VivaLaFlamme moved on next week, just waiting on eaglejelly, who couldn't have picked the Cowboys this week, as he had them earlier apparently.

Dam it Oakland!

I got the Bengals. I am relying on Mangini. That is usually a good bet

Hopefully they give you a heart attack liek they gave me back when i picked them :P ..ironically it was against Cleveland last time where they won in the last 34 seconds

Best game of the year to watch just to see an ENTIRE BAR torture one fool for a ballsy pick for 4 hours :lol:

And we say goodbye to VivaLaFlamme with the Steelers pick.

Final 2:

EagleJelly vs TheLastOneAlive

fitting name there.

I must say, this is pretty impressive, We do the loser pick at work and we can usually get 2 rounds in for the year. Once we even got 3 in. That was the year Carolina, Green Bay and Minnesota kept F'ing everyone.

lol, I still check up on it... although it will be no fun if Oakland keeps the lead... Im not sure if there if it keeps going, or you just share title.

This is most interesting now. I hope it lets us keep going 'til there's one left.

Interestingly, it says "correct" on my week-by-week picks even though it also lists Oakland beating Denver. Must be a glitch, guess we'll find out Tuesday.

This is most interesting now. I hope it lets us keep going 'til there's one left.

Interestingly, it says "correct" on my week-by-week picks even though it also lists Oakland beating Denver. Must be a glitch, guess we'll find out Tuesday.

I can still make a pick for next week, I guess there has to be a winner. I had originally picked Philly but changed it to Denver, bummer move!

I can still make a pick for next week, I guess there has to be a winner. I had originally picked Philly but changed it to Denver, bummer move!

It appears that we share the title. It reads "Winner" next to my losing pick, and when I go to where I select a team for next week, it's a picture of a trophy and both of our names next to it.

I did a similar thing, too. I had New England most of the week, then switched to Denver on Saturday. Oh well.