Devils projected line-up

USC09

My best guess based on Lemaire's tendancies

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Rolston-Elias-Zubrus

Shanahan-Pelley-Clarkson

Pandolfo-Cormier-Pikkarainen

That would be a disaster. Pelley is not a 3rd line center. You would get very little production out of the bottom 6.

You think Lemaire cares about production from his 3rd or 4th lines? As long as they are defensivly strong they will play.

That's very backwards thinking, no wonder he's only advanced past the first round once in his last 9 years as a coach. The Hurricanes and Penguins of the world will continue to eat us up.

Zubrus can't play 2nd line center nor 2nd line wing. He is a 4th line player that might get bye on the 3rd line at best.

I don't like Zubrus's offensive instincts as much as the next person but to call him a 4th line player is embaressing. Zubrus is a 3rd liner who can create space for two talented players on his line.

I don't see Pando being a extra. I'll take a shot.

Parise Zajac Langs

Rolston Elias Bergfors Bergfors need some skilled players.

Shanny Zubrus Clarkson Clarkson isnt a 2nd line RW. Plus him and Shanny play great together.

Pando Pelley/Cormier Leblond/Pikka You really can't make Pando a extra, he is a vet, come on he get pissed!

Now here is a idea that will never happen. Break up ZZ Pop, I shutter thinking about it...thoughts?

I don't see Pando being a extra. I'll take a shot.

Parise Zajac Langs

Rolston Elias Bergfors Bergfors need some skilled players.

Shanny Zubrus Clarkson Clarkson isnt a 2nd line RW. Plus him and Shanny play great together.

Pando Pelley/Cormier Leblond/Pikka You really can't make Pando a extra, he is a vet, come on he get pissed!

Now here is a idea that will never happen. Break up ZZ Pop, I shutter thinking about it...thoughts?

I don't know if Shanny can handle 3rd line minutes for 82 games.

I don't like Zubrus's offensive instincts as much as the next person but to call him a 4th line player is embaressing. Zubrus is a 3rd liner who can create space for two talented players on his line.

OK, how about he is a 3rd line player that plays like a 4th liner! Any better? Who is embarrassed? Not Zubrus he is laughing all the way to the bank. Is Lou embarrassed because he overpaid for Zubrus? He should be.

How come nobody mentioning Ben Walter? He is a good 4th line with decent size 6-1, 195lbs.

ZZPop

Rolston-Elias-Bergfors

Shanny-Zubrus-Clarkson

Pandolfo-Pelley-Leblonde

Extra: Pikkarainen, Walter, Halischuk

He was strickly added for depth down in Lowell. If it comes down to a rookie for the center position it will be Pelley or Cormier.

He was strickly added for depth down in Lowell. If it comes down to a rookie for the center position it will be Pelley or Cormier.

I'd doubt they'd bring up Cormier to play in pelley's place, who is basically a lock for the team. But yeah I think Walter's for AHL scoring and if they can get anything out of him, great since they only gave up the rights to romano