GDT: NJ Devils @ NY Rangers

Colin226

yeah marty was terrible in the 2nd period, just inexcusable

The ignore feature on this board is beyond useless. Some bullsh*t post in reference to above is always getting quoted and you have no choice but to read it.

anyways that 2nd period = regression. Way to weak on the blueline. the Rags were skating right in.

Nieds penalty was criminal.

I really don't have a dog house for players but Rolston will now be known as thief. He really has not done anything but its a shame you can't feel like you can count on him considering his price tag.

Edited by SickMan

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the defense bailed him out by 3 guys going to Gaborik leaving one guy to cover 4? that puck goes in the net no matter what happens.

the defense didn't bail sh!t out. that period was not a glowing endorsement of the "system". looked like 5 monkeys trying to fvck 1 football.

Well, just like the 2nd period was going to show alot about this team, the 3rd period is going to show if they learned anything from it yet again.

Sometimes you've just got to wonder if it's just them and it can't be fixed other then benchings and player movement. As a coach, you can only do so much before it's on the players as a group.

The ignore feature on this board is beyond useless. Some bullsh*t post in reference to above is always getting quoted and you have no choice but to read it.

anyways that 2nd period = regression. Way to weak on the blueline. the Rags were skating right in.

Nieds penalty was criminal.

I really don't have a dog house for players but Rolston will now be known as thief. He really has not done anything but its a shame you can't feel like you can count on him considering his price tag.

Hey Sicko call a spade a spade. Marty was shaky, two were scored.

Hey Sicko call a spade a spade. Marty was shaky, two were scored.

You really must be blind. A deflection and breakaway goal doesnt qualify as shaky. Give the guy some credit. Christ

I was one of the first to get on Marty for the way he played the first to games..shaky. But tonight hes catching sh!t for defensive blunders.

Edited by NP37

I was one of those people that just kind of let him get warmed up and excused a lot of stuff with his injury, but I am done. I know he's capable of more which is what is pissing me off. He needs to turn it on or he needs to give these massive amounts of opportunities to somebody friggin else.

I can't remember the last time i saw Rolston pick a corner. All he's doing is just loading and firing into pads and the crest.