Wfan Sucks All Nothing On Devils Today

RichB

WFAN NY 660 AM today just that Devils lost. THEN into bigtime early AM how bad they are. NOW since 10AM NOT ONE WORD ON DEVILS. What a joke so called SPORTS Station is! Sorry pissed. WFAN sucks especially can't wait for Mike and Dog show on Monday at 1 PM. Dog said all over series and would "not watch Sat nite game" LOL Wanna b he did and will cROW about how great Ducks are now! Sorry pissed.

All Baseball, all the time, Dr. D. 1050 ESPN occasionally mentions that there's a sport called hockey. But not too often. I think I just blew my chance to get satellite radio for my car instead of the moon roof. I forgot about CAnadian radio during the hockey season.

All Baseball, all the time, Dr. D. 1050 ESPN occasionally mentions that there's a sport called hockey. But not too often. I think I just blew my chance to get satellite radio for my car instead of the moon roof. I forgot about CAnadian radio during the hockey season.

Lagreca (SP?) on 1050AM did about 1 & 1/2 hrs on the Devs today. And he had the pre-and-post game show on last night on 1050.

I had WFAN on for a little while this afternoon and Chris Carlin did have Joe Tollesen on from Anaheim for about 20 minutes, but that's all I heard.

I despise WFAN. I do not lisetn except for Mets baseball or a sporting event. Sure my co-worker at work has the FAN on since he loves Mike and the Mad Dog for whatever reason, but I don't listen to them. The hosts at WFAN are a joke. They know nothing about sports to be honest with you. All the talk show hosts on the FAN seem very arrogant and they have this holier than thou attitude. The only guy I like on the FAN is Jody McDonald. Jody is funny and he is one guy that talks about the Devils and Nets on the show. Plus Jody is a good friend of Byron Scott which helps. Jody is very knowledgable. I don't really listen to Jody on the FAN, but I do listen to his monologue and guests on WFAN.com after work on the computer.

1050 is okay, but that station has been a dissapointment in my book. Lagreca is okay, but he bores me.

Are you really serious or being scarcastic, Jimmy? If you are serious, I commend you. I always wondered why lot of people hate Russ Salzberg.

Russ is pretty good. I liked listening to him and Somers. Russ is probably the local sportscaster in the newcast that genuinely loves the Nets and Knicks. The rest of the sportscasters just pretend to like the Jersey teams.

No new news here---FAN is brutal for hockey. MIke and Mad Dog will prob have to broadcast from Meadowlands if they win tonight and they're prob. dreading it. (But they are great for football) LaGreca is a real Devs fan and has good analysis but I agree with whoever said he's boring. Would never listen to him otherwise.

Everyone else is pretty much lame, except for Sid Rosenberg who at least is a real Ranger fan and would talk hockey if they let him.

Russ Salzberg is one of the worst sportscasers I ever heard----there's a reason they took him off. The stereotyped New York area accent is an embarassment.

I never understood the appeal of sports talk radio either, whenever I've listened to it, everything is always repeated 5 times and even if they did talk hockey, they wouldn't say anything that wouldn't be said on this board.. although I was in Philadelphia the day after we beat them in 2000, that was when I was *very* entertained by it..

Music is what radios were built for.

LETS GO DEVILS! TWO MORE WINS!

unfortunately the only thing worse than sports talk on the radio is the music they play on the radio. Its way off topic but I think one of these years, satellite radio will be pretty popular.

LIDevsFan: Mike and Chris are also not thrilled about the Nets success. They can care less about what the Devils and Nets do. Their arrogant attitude towards the Jersey teams has caused me to stop listening to them. Unfortunately, my buddy at work has them on because he is a huge Yankees fan and he likes to hear a lot of Yankees talk everyday. I gave Mike n Chris a lot of opportunities and I don't think they know sports as they claim to know. Their arrogant attitude is enough to turn me off. Who can remember those two losers ripping fans for picking the Broncos to beat the Packers in the Super Bowl in 1998? That's a good example of arrogance.

I am the one that said Lagreca is boring. I used to listen to him, but he just bores me to death. Maybe he needs to be with Gordon Damer or something. The last time Lagreca got me going was in the Giants playoff game in which they blew a big lead and lost to the Niners. Don just blew up that night and he had to go to the hospital. I wonder if that's the reason why he can't go nuts a la Benigno on the FAN.

Manta: I like to listen to sports radio just to hear takes on the games and hear interviews from guests. Sports radio gets me going as I work and I love to listen to sports radio when I come home from school or work. I actually find sports radio entertaining. Too bad we have talk show hosts who just stink.