Devil Fans Keep It Up With Mike And Dog Wfan

RichB

i instant accessed Mike and the Mad Dog this

How about giving the Conn Smythe to Scott Niedermayer.

2 G 16 A +11. tied for team lead in scoring and he is part of "the system" that Mad Dog says is the reason why Brodeur gets so many SO's.

Ahem being tied for the team lead i points also means he was tied for leading the entire playoffs in scoring.... And was the Assist lead. He SHOULD have been the Smythe winner.

Hee's what i sent in via instant acces:

Giguere was unbeleiveable int he det. series, maybe the best series a goalie has ever had. He was very strong in the dallas series, but IMHO the Ducks won as a result of all the "bad" goals that Turco gave up, and they always seemed to come mid to late 3rd period!!! Took the life right out of the stars.

You guys complain that Broduer did not make a big save last night, Giguere did not make a big save the entire minn series!!! Minn was spent, they had nothing left in the taqnk and Giguere cruised through the series, so basically Giguere is winning the Conn because the the det series...so much for all four rounds....

Giguere was unbeleiveable int he det. series, maybe the best series a goalie has ever had. He was very strong in the dallas series, but IMHO the Ducks won as a result of all the "bad" goals that Turco gave up, and they always seemed to come mid to late 3rd period!!! Took the life right out of the stars.

You guys complain that Broduer did not make a big save last night, Giguere did not make a big save the entire minn series!!! Minn was spent, they had nothing left in the taqnk and Giguere cruised through the series, so basically Giguere is winning the Conn because the the det series...so much for all four rounds....

That's not fair. How about all the great saves he made on the Wild to set the tone in that series in Game One? He got in their heads. The save he made on Gaborik was the save of the tournament and one of the best ever. Nobody was more valuable to his team during the tournament. Judging from his reaction, he didn't care at all about winning it. Let him have the award he deserved. You got the Cup.

That's not fair. How about all the great saves he made on the Wild to set the tone in that series in Game One? He got in their heads. The save he made on Gaborik was the save of the tournament and one of the best ever. Nobody was more valuable to his team during the tournament. Judging from his reaction, he didn't care at all about winning it. Let him have the award he deserved. You got the Cup.

Derek, is what Mike and the Mad Dog do fair? They don't talk hockey nor do they care to. They distort facts and claim they are entitled to their opinion. Red's e-mail didn't make a difference. I doubt they even read it. The Smythe trophy is for the whole playoffs not just rounds 1-3!