Stevens With The Prez

Nieuwy25

He's not playfully pinching his cheek! He's checkin out the scar/cut DUH! "admires Scott Stevens battle scars" should have been the copy -- DAMMEE the Devils PR needs help! Don't they KNOW what's up with their players? Don't they see each and every wound because they SHOULD -- yes that IS part of their job!

There is a Lou way to do every job - this is not the Lou way - Get your facts straight regardless of what you think makes good copy - it would be different if this weren't on the Devils site fer goodness sake!

Goober, doesn't even respect the game.

He insulted the Wings and Illych(?) last year.

He probably doesn't even know Jersey has a team.

Not trying to make this political at all (cuz I could care less and stupid is plain stupid), but nothing can top Clinton and his people frickin' up Yzerman's name...Bubba pronounced it like "Yah-zeer-man!"

:lol:

:evil:

He insulted the Wings and Illych(?) last year.

Now that I think about it...is this such a bad thing...frickin' Illych, his fake hair, fake plastic wife and his nasty-tastin' pizzas...not to mention his hated frickin' DRWs?

Insult away W!

Two of my favorite people!!

it just burns me that the Devils people made them both out to be jerkoffs with one lameass phrase.

because we know they check this site out periodically:

Devils PR:

I HATE the way you continual fvck UP! Get your act together! Why is this the ONE area Lou has no clue about? It