GDT: Rangers @ Devils

MadDog2020

Stupid hockey is back for the 2nd period! another dumb offensive penalty! :argh:

Sean Avery's gotta be the only hockey player on earth who would rather taunt the other team than celebrate with his teammates after a goal. He's the anti-hockey player

Hockey's biggest embarrasment! Thats why he's loved by the Rags fans!!!!

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear to fvcking god Avery better pray to lord jesus christ himself that i never see that mother fvcker out somewhere. I'm not even kidding i will throw him across a fvcking room...like are you fvcking kidding me standing over Brodeur like that you classless piece of sh!t?! What the fvck have you done in your life Avery?? What a fvcking joke..yea big tough guy...someone seriously needs to end his career and stand over him after they do. LFGD

...like are you fvcking kidding me standing over Brodeur like that you classless piece of sh!t?! What the fvck have you done in your life Avery?? What a fvcking joke..yea big tough guy...someone seriously needs to end his career and stand over him after they do. LFGD

Problem is, he's a gutless turtle. He won't back up his mouth unless he knows he can beat someone. Look at who he's targeted tonight, Zajac, Greene, Mottau. But he's stays clear of Clarkson, cause Clarkie has thrown him around like a "Rag" doll before!!!!!!