Letsgoavalanche.com

sammyk

A little drama is fun, though.

Hey, I'd love to see a poster post 2,000 times there and then start a thread on another forum saying they were lying the whole time. Then see if they post on that other board telling the new board the truth about them.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SBT is a mysterious guy that used to post here. We thought he liked the Avs and the Devs but now he is saying he only liked the Avs and was fooling us the whole time.

He tried to talk in mysterious ways to sound smarter when he really wasn't saying anything at all. He's the prime example of a pseudo-intellectual: big words with no meaning.

I just talked to one of the admins (or mods, maybe?) and he was a really friendly guy about the whole thing - just wanted to know our side of the story and why we randomly came on the board to attack a poster. I think we got everything cleaned up and all of the misunderstandings out of the way.

Apparently things have been said about SBT and his reasons for leaving here, same thing with Dr. Death as well. I guess I won't go into detail about it, but the stories seem to have been either made up, exaggarated, or just flat out wrong.

Yeah, I'm still pissed about the whole thing, SBT completely played us, but whatever. Like I said, the guy from the Avs board that I've been talking to seems to be cool about the whole thing, so I guess we should lay off a bit...(at least, posting sh!t on their board and whatnot)

PK and I were the only ones doing it anyways, so that's not that big of a deal.

Yeah and just to make a point guys.. if all he/she/whatever was doing

was to come here to inflate the ego.. just imagine what all this backlash

is doing !!! It's no big deal to me one way or the other :D

Oh c'mon, how come no details? :(

Cause the person I was talking to wouldn't tell me all of the stories, :lol: . But the ones he did tell me seemed a little out there, so I'm assuming the rest are like that, too.

Me thinks the SBT might have been spreading some rumors/lies/exaggarated stories about us on the Avs board.

Ok now I am ticked off! I always respected what "the SBT" had to say. I just thought of it as a persona, kind of a character he played on the message board. But to back stab us like that is a crock. Even the good natured ribbing he took for the Avs avatar was nothing. The more I read about this the worst the taste in my mouth gets.

The WCDF is pi$$ed! :angry:

Before you jump to conclusions, SBT has told me nothing.

Ok, You guys are coming over here. What has you so interested?

BTW let's not turn this into a board war. :D

I'm here because I wanted to know what his deal was....he repeats the same post over and over....with the Avs winning the Cup this year, as much as i'd like to see it, until they get a goalie or the "Swiss Miss" plays beyond his current output, I don't see that happening....

I respect the Devils as the only team in the East that can stand up to the teams in the West, and they were the first team I ever saw live....god I miss those Christmas jerseys :)

Hi Avs guys! I'm an avid avs hater :P but only because of 2001... I'm a poor sport I admit it! Also the new signings bug me. I like Worrel though in a weird way - I mean he sucks and all but he loves hockey! I'm happy for him he got on the Avs. The girls from Cali just creep me out kind of -- the Avs locker room will be tense to say the least i bet! :lol:

But I won't go over there and try to call SBT out. it's not that big a deal -- I just had too much coffee --- and I'm on cup three as we type! Wooohooo...

Hi Avs guys! I'm an avid avs hater :P but only because of 2001... I'm a poor sport I admit it! Also the new signings bug me. I like Worrel though in a weird way - I mean he sucks and all but he loves hockey! I'm happy for him he got on the Avs. The girls from Cali just creep me out kind of -- the Avs locker room will be tense to say the least i bet! :lol:

But I won't go over there and try to call SBT out. it's not that big a deal -- I just had too much coffee --- and I'm on cup three as we type! Wooohooo...

:D Good show! Its always good to have some difference in opinion ;) .

Well this IS getting me through the day at work ain't it ?? :D (now if only I could get a human being on the line at tiger direct)

Shame none of them are out here.. this could have

made our group hockey game WAY more interesting :D

there's also no need to jump on the visitors that

came to get our side... in fact I think it's a cool

thing for them to do instead of blindly following

what's told to them :D

Well, I'm not sure what he has told you guys, but he was a regular poster here. I always respected him and his split personalities. He was amusing and never offended anybody, he never really said much of value period. Then one day he left and now we read these negative comments about our board and it's kinda irritating. :wave:

We welcome and repect all knowledeable hockey posters and even those who aren't, as long as they are respectful and play nice. :P