Letsgoavalanche.com

sammyk

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and they announce they are finally retiring Cam Neely's #....

..........aaaahhhh Cam...the gutless puke.........

grrrrr. Leeds, don't go getting on my bad side....... :kill:

Why should you be any different...............?

I'm the other Admin from LGA.com

I just wanted to say I'm glad everything got worked out.

And just like Ren said, we aren't looking for a board war.. we just had a really immature one (not due to us).

We aren't looking for a board war, either. We're not mad at your board, we have no problems with your board at all. Only thing is - we're just pissed that SBT played us for so long...

RD: I did like the idea of the movie (but I am a big believer IN Destiny) but it did conflict with the theme of the other two movies.. but between the chase in that movie, Matrix reloaded and Bay Boys II we've had some of the coolest car chases EVER in one summer :D

I also did think Arnold got too preachy in his

character.. no robot should be telling me my destiny :P

Crasher - I agree about the chase seen, it was amazing. Unfortunately, it ate up most of the movie (it seems) and there was hardly any spoken lines in the movie. Plus, what the hell is up with recasting John Connor and throwing Claire Danes into the mix? The movie took a major blow by getting rid of Sarah Connor, too. Arnold was barely in the movie, and they seemed to try to make it a partially comedic film as well - I guess they didn't get the memo that Arnold is NOT funny (with the exception of Kindergarten Cop, that movie is a classic!)

Yes no Sarah Connor was a MAJOR cheap cop-out to not getting her in the movie. they wanted the

original kid, but he was in rehab

... tho I might allow a nuclear war if it means I end up with Claie Danes :D

and what made T-2 so good was the mix of plot, sci-fi, humanity and humor.. "talk to the hand" was hella funny :D

Woh :huh: . All these posts just for one poster who came and left. I guess sometimes, things aren't always what they seem :P .

At least the Avs fans that came over agree about ESPN. Dave Strader is the best they got. When will another network get the NHL and have good coverage?

Sidenote: I did have a weird dream last night that SBT returned as the HOS here and all the fans were welcoming him back when I logged on. Weird :blink: . PK, care to analyze that one :lol: ?

Wow, I missed so much in just a few hours...

I HATED THE BOURQUE LOVEFEST, I do not hate Bourque. I am fine with him winning the Cup. Tha Avs won it fair and square. I just hated how they made the Devils look like evil @$$holes, like, "These 20 guys are evil incarnate, they're trying to rob Ray Bourque of what he desreves."

Look, whoever wins the Cup deserves the Cup. Bourque won it, he deserved it. But don't give me this bs before he wins it, making a team look like evil thieves out to tear a man down.

The Devils wanted to win it. Does that make them evil? And if the Devils did win it, I would have felt bad for Bourque, but I wouldn't feel as if I owed him something...

Derek was just eating the bad SI food again I see :D

RD: I can argue Terminator or Sci Fi till the cows come home (and now someone will have an avatar that shows one going that way :P ).. but I don't wanna spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it... I know it's not out in England yet too go figure.... but feel free :D

Hey! You sure diss the Island a lot :P . I know, I know. There's not much out here. And I have to decide now where to go for food. Man, everything good is on the other side of the Island. And they wonder what's wrong and why my family wants to leave :huh: ?

BTW... sidenote for ya. Brooklyn may not be the best area but there are different parts and you can find a lot more to do. P.S. Brooklyn Heights is one of the nicest areas to go period. They got great places to eat and other places as well for stuff. Plus it's just a nice place.

Just thought I'd mention that :D .

Hey! You sure diss the Island a lot :P . I know, I know. There's not much out here. And I have to decide now where to go for food. Man, everything good is on the other side of the Island. And they wonder what's wrong and why my family wants to leave :huh: ?

BTW... sidenote for ya. Brooklyn may not be the best area but there are different parts and you can find a lot more to do. P.S. Brooklyn Heights is one of the nicest areas to go period. They got great places to eat and other places as well for stuff. Plus it's just a nice place.

I was born in Brooklyn... :clap:

People misunderstand Brooklyn a lot.

With that said, New Jersey is the most misunderstood state in the nation.

There are some similarities in misunderstandings. People think Brooklyn and New Jersey are unsafe, unclean, and the like.

Nothing could be further from the truth!

I do most of my work in NJ.. most of my free time is spent in NJ.. taxes are

less..gas is less.. my only reason to really like Staten island is that I get

metro there :D

I think between SI wearing out it's welcome to me.. Hooters closing down

and even the cool arcades at Sand Lane stink now.. and being down the

block from the Arthur Kill post 9-11 (NOT fun).. I kinda had my fill of the

city's bastard borough... and 90% of my stuff is in NJ now too :D

ok now I'm getting kicked out.. gotta go *l*