Letsgoavalanche.com

sammyk

Read through some of that site.. what makes this site good (among other things) is the quality of everyone's writing, people here convey their ideas/feelings in an interesting way, and actually convey ideas too.. didn't see as much of that over there.. and I have to agree with sheeps, I never saw the SBT express any kind of radical opinion, his semi-comical, pompous, interjecting manner of expression seemed to remove him from any kind of debate...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well -- I've gotten childish in two other posts! :evil:

But I'll stop now!

Man the laid back administrator bugs the hell out of me..."take it to PM" :rolleyes: ... <_< grrrrrrrrrr -- just look at his avatar... sigh best to walk away - laid back always wins if challenged :saddevil: because they're uptight hippy freaks at heart. You all should know those types are the tightest wound of all -- it's the angry Hardcore fans like Sheeps that are truly mellow and at peace!

although -- devil-smiley-041.gif fast and furious childish humorous jibes work on that type actually devil-smiley-086.gif but generally that just gets you banned :P

AND -- I meant what I said though, SBT did help me get closer to putting my finger on what it is I dislike about the Avs. You know after two years of obsessing I think I can also say what I like about Scott Stevens is that he is honest. Well at least MY idea of honest :P -- fibbing to get out of trouble doesn

NJWildFan Posted: Jul 15 2003, 06:07 PM

Intermediate Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 54

I gotta bring El Chico to this board. He is awesome.

He is a good kid.

---------------------------

SBT Posted: Jul 15 2003, 06:09 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 101

He IS a good kid.

I'm not sure how his "third person" style is going to be received on this board, though.

----------------------------

:blink:

SBT really pisses me off, and so does Dr. Death. But hey, westcoast is right - they can be best friends on the Avs board.

It's only appropriate that they are butt buddies like this, they are the poor man's version of Kariya and Selanne. Good for them.

El Chico is a hell of a lot better poster than SBT or Dr. Death ever was, and at least the kid knows better than posting bs on our board and then going to the other and saying sh!t about us. But hey, I'd love to see SBT come back so we can see what he has to say about all of this...too bad he's too much of a coward and doesn't have the guts to do it. :clown:

Okay, my rant is over. :clap:

BTW - I really feel like making a 'HEY SBT!!!!! 5 questions for ya!" thread for the hell of it(considering there's already about 25925 of them on there from you know who), but I know the softies there will probably just lock it and tell me to take it to PM....Blaaaah...

I for one hope he never comes back...We have better things to worry about... like what day are we hanging our banner? :D

Oh yeah, on October 16th, against the Leafs! :clap:

I've been treated pretty well on Toronto's board. There have been Devs fans that post there and just rub sh!t in........

There was a period of time...back in the NJO days where I actually felt more wanted on the Philly BB then on the DEVS BB. Don't get me wrong...I had many a war over there, but I actually had flyer fans that would take my back against other flyer fans...it was pretty funny.

as for SBT... I always knew he was not what he seemed, that friggin 3rd person thing drove me crazy....

You all should know those types are the tightest wound of all -- it's the angry Hardcore fans like Sheeps that are truly mellow and at peace!

You have no clue how many people ask me if I'm stoned every single day. I'm very much at peace with the world...

PK's post not only got edited (wtf?), they also warned her and said they'd ban her if she didn't stop causing drama and attacking posters...

Pepperkorn.. please be a little more respectfull to other members. We welcome fans for any team, but we don't welcome drama starters. We bann them even if they are Avs fans (see Aebi).