2003-04 Jhl Season Thread

NJayDevil

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well how about that, Bonk goes down and Bell in his first game for me gets a goal tonight :clap:

Of course it doesn't matter at this point if Marty and the Devils are going to continue to stink up the joint :puke: I've gotten great offensive numbers over the last couple of weeks and am falling further behind cause the goaltending's gone south. :saddevil:

Tough blows, maybe this thing can be won by someone other than Derek or Hasan. IF ONLY I COULD GET A 100% HEALTHY ROSTER FOR ONE DAY MAYBE I'D HAVE A SHOT!! Rahhh!

I know how it feels Derek, I've had my fair share of devastating injuries as well (Kariya twice, Langenbrunner, now York(my best player this season)), and had a lockout player too. Then again, I had the dud known as Giggy, so no one can really top that....

Then again, I had the dud known as Giggy, so no one can really top that....

Well I come pretty close with Modano :lol: The funny thing is I'm in second still pretty solidly and I've had so many dissapointing players this year. Modano, O'Neill, Hamrlik (scoringwise anyway). Satan doesn't really count cause I've only had him for a couple weeks, but still it would be nice if either he or O'Neill (provided it's after tomorrow) and Hamrlik picked it up post-All-Star break.

I've had a couple of big injuries too (Palffy, Hatcher) but I can't exactly complain, considering I didn't lose almost 20% of my roster in 3 days. :blink:

I'll nominate Hasek as flop of the year. Yeah, he wasn't bad when he played but cmon. The guy hardly played w/o getting hurt. He cost me bigtime in my money league. Not so much this one. Good thing I drafted Aebischer!

I'll nominate Hasek as flop of the year. Yeah, he wasn't bad when he played but cmon. The guy hardly played w/o getting hurt. He cost me bigtime in my money league. Not so much this one. Good thing I drafted Aebischer!

No way, Hasek wasn't ALL that bad, and though he didn't play, he didn't hurt to have on the team -- I mean he didn't make you LOSE points.

Giggy sucked night in and night out. He HAS to be the flop of the year!

Which is why I never let waste Modano (who's STILL stinking, but fortunately I've only played him once in two months anyway) go :lol: As ticked off as I was when he stunk for me I would have been twice as ticked if he turned around and did great for someone else. Although I may have to dump him if per chance one of my Boston centers get hurt and he's still not playing any better cause my insurance policy (Bonk) is pretty much gone.