Wanted: Elias Jersey

Quinn01

I am lost? Where is the signing, and how do I find out about these things?

You can read it on here but it is usually the same places. If you have facebook, add Sports Minded Unlimited in Warren twp, Sports Express in Livingston (at the Livingston Mall) and In The Game Collectibles in Holmdel. They usually have quite a number of Devils signings and they always post it on their facebook, and they usually post it here too.

The Nov. 6th signing for Elias is going to be at Sports Minded Unlimited in Warren twp (Somerset County). Brian runs the place and usually posts on here and is a cool guy. Give them a call if you want tickets and below is their website.

Sports Minded Unlimited

They had the BBQ a few weeks ago for the STH but they banned autographs. I am not a STH (I would love to be if I could afford it) but as far as I know, they dont have any signings for just STH's. Signings at these local sports stores tend to be pretty cheap and are well worth it if you are into collection devils signed memorabilia.

They had the BBQ a few weeks ago for the STH but they banned autographs. I am not a STH (I would love to be if I could afford it) but as far as I know, they dont have any signings for just STH's. Signings at these local sports stores tend to be pretty cheap and are well worth it if you are into collection devils signed memorabilia.

Wasnt there an event last year at the Rock after the players awards towards the end of the season where they all signed autographs for STH? I remember seeing pics of it from friends who are STH.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.