So who's you secondary team

Daniel

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if you were the 1st fan into the building the day they opened the franchise.

I'd would rather have 100 guys that started watching in 1995 and will live or die by this team than folks like you that run and cause a big stink during dark times.

You can be dissatisfied with the "on ice product", object to GM decisions, or hate players or coaches - you don't have to AGREE- but finding another team is FAIRWEATHER.

Your a pisser and a whiner - you can find a secondary team without announcing it to the board or posting it on an NJDEVS board - you can do that sh!t on HF Boards - you knew what you were doing.

You want to see a "crap product" go to FLA, go to PHX in the day, or ATL. You've seen "Crap" for twelve games and are bitching like this team hasn't given you anything for your $$$ over the years.

If you don't want to follow this team or support a crap team - thats your decision - but lead your infantile mutiny on another board.

This is for DEVS fans - good times or bad - pro and con opinions. I'm all for differing viewpoints, but renouncing loyalty to a team by rooting for another (especially when they are far from out) shows your true colors.

No but you can voice an opinion (which you have no problem doing) without crossing the line and throwing a temper tantrum.

+1. I will cheer my ass off even if we are the worst team in the league come game 82....

My secondary team is anyone playing the Rangers.

Very original. Just the 8th person to lend that joke.

For someone who has no time to set up your fantasy football roster, you seem to have a lot of free time on your hands. Maybe you were just overmatched in the football league and pulled a Palin because you were getting your butt kicked.

Edited by MantaRay

I am at 50% of that 90%. But I just like to share my greatness/grateness.

no you're 85% of the reason we laugh at people's own self delusions of grandeur

if you knew a tenth of what you thought you'd know you'd work for a pro franchise somewhere plain and simple!

Im a former Seattle Sonics fan, and Ive yet to adopt another NBA team.

However, if the Devils were to ever move, I'd likely shift my allegiance to the Canucks. Its the only other team Ive ever remotely rooted for aside from wanting to see specific individuals on other teams do well. Only if they moved would I even consider changing allegiance.

I am a Devils fan that is exiled to live in Texas - meaning I only have the ability to watch the Devils on TV. My plan is to make it to the Rock next year to finally see the Devils play at home. I have a second favorite hockey team (located in the Northwest Division), but the Devils are my number one team period. Thankfully the two teams generally play only once a year and when that does happen, I always root for the Devils. I feel that this does not make me any less of a Devils fan, since I have a second team that I root for. I am not a fairweather fan as I have watched every single Devils game this year no matter how painful they are (and will continue to). Just because I have a second team that I love doesn't mean I am a bad Devils fan. Feel free to disagree.

Want to identify me in Texas? I am the only girl driving around Houston with a Devils license plate frame on the front and back of her car.

no you're 85% of the reason we laugh at people's own self delusions of grandeur

if you knew a tenth of what you thought you'd know you'd work for a pro franchise somewhere plain and simple!

Yes, of course the tears of the clowns.

My passion is merely avocation, not of the professional variety.

Rock on my brother!

So what's your excuse year in and year out?

I don't play you and Crasher enough.