Win 4 Free Devils Tickets

DevsFan7545

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both my gf and I signed up for the contest, and both of us got emails saying we didn't win along with the $10 offer. IDK maybe their servers are doing something weird?

if i PMed you my email, could you forward one to me? if its like the last one, you only need to type in the email address to open the site for the discounted tickets.

Never got an email either.

My guess is that they have a cap on seats at the $10 price, and only sent out enough emails where they thought that cap would be hit.

again, from what i was told by the marketing guy i spoke to yesterday, everyone who didnt win "received" an email. problem is it never went out to what seems like half of us non-winners.

Just a general FYI regarding tonights game... There are tons of unbelievably cheap seats left on stubhub. Most of the uppers are around $7 per seat and you can get lowers behind the goal for as low as $16. Even some 100 level seats around $10 each. Still plenty of instant download tickets too so you won't get killed on shipping.

For those that didn't get a consolation email (I didn't either) this is a great option.

Thanks. Can't access stubhub from my phone though. And also I just need one ticket. If I can't find one then later stubhub it is. Thanks

Lots of singles available on SH for tonight. Go for it, You'll probably end up paying less than $10 for it. But hurry, they will stop selling around 4pm EST.

dude you won 4 tickets in the other contest, chill out a little bit

i feel like this was a bait and switch too, but it worked in my benefit cause i didnt give the devils a dime today, and instead eased the burden of someone else's investment for a fraction of what i would have spent had i called the devils this morning.