Devils looking for Generals

imissricher

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got selected for the 2nd round of interviewing to become a Devils Army General on Jan 4th before the game.. It's a group interview and I get a free pair of tickets for the game that night.. Pretty happy about it, because it's the first time any organization/company has called me back.. Hopefully I get the position and can do some good work getting the Devils closer to NJDevs.com

:clap:

Edited by Colin226

I got selected for the 2nd round of interviewing to become a Devils Army General on Jan 4th before the game.. It's a group interview and I get a free pair of tickets for the game that night.. Pretty happy about it, because it's the first time any organization/company has called me back.. Hopefully I get the position and can do some good work getting the Devils closer to NJDevs.com

Congrats!

I would be a Lt, but that would mean I would have to go to war with any other team we play... Since it would be a war, and there is no formal "rules" for the war it could be messy. LOL

Congrats!

I would be a Lt, but that would mean I would have to go to war with any other team we play... Since it would be a war, and there is no formal "rules" for the war it could be messy. LOL

Thank you!!

If I get the position, I'll make you the bugle boy :giggle:

Thats awesome! Congratulations.

mel_2.jpg

Switch the colors to black and red.

Edited by Quinn01

Yeah Colin! When you're all famous and stuff, remember your roots! =]

Haha you mean when I get promoted to GM? Or maybe if they need me to play a game :boogie:

I can picture it now.. "Damn it guys, Elias is hurt and we can't get anyone from Albany here in time.. Colin, you played open hockey once or twice in your life.. Suit up, you're playing left wing tonight!!"

Congrats on making it to the 2nd round. Sounds kinda like the Apprentice, but with no money.

I wonder exactly they will have you do if you get "hired." The description was pretty vague. I have seen and experienced in the past something cool-sounding coming from the devils only to be extremely disappointed.

Congratulations Colin...

I believe they will choose about 5 or 6 Generals each one representing on region of New Jersey . So each general will be like a link to the Devils organization

Sounds more like the Devils are carving NJ into several fiefdoms in which a handful of Lords will be ruling over.

Congratulations Colin...

I believe they will choose about 5 or 6 Generals each one representing on region of New Jersey . So each general will be like a link to the Devils organization

Interesting.. Who did you hear that from? It seems from the description like it's a social media-focused thing.. Says there are 10 positions too

Interesting.. Who did you hear that from? It seems from the description like it's a social media-focused thing.. Says there are 10 positions too

Actually I did not hear from anybody... I just figured-out by the description they gave. Well we gonna know if we were right soon

Actually I did not hear from anybody... I just figured-out by the description they gave. Well we gonna know if we were right soon

Yup!! I'll definitely post back what happens.. I'm nervous, but then again, it's about the Devils and I know a lot about the team and could talk for days so I'm not too worried lol

Yup!! I'll definitely post back what happens.. I'm nervous, but then again, it's about the Devils and I know a lot about the team and could talk for days so I'm not too worried lol

Best of luck to you. It would be nice if they did something to include those fans who do not live in New Jersey and still love the team. Let us know how you make out. Happy New Year!

Well I went for my group interview.. Got to meet the Devils Facebook/Twitter guy as well as the top marketing guy for the team, so that was really cool.. I think it went well so I'll keep you guys posted on if I get it

Nice and def keep us posted on how it all goes.

Did the Facebook/Twitter guy keep an unrealistic positive spin on everything he did and talked about in person too, or does he just reserve that for FB/Twitter?

Nice and def keep us posted on how it all goes.

Did the Facebook/Twitter guy keep an unrealistic positive spin on everything he did and talked about in person too, or does he just reserve that for FB/Twitter?

ha ha - good one. the 200+ comments below each update have become a bit frightening on FB. who are these people?

ha ha - good one. the 200+ comments below each update have become a bit frightening on FB. who are these people?

The one thing that bugs me at least on FB (I do not have a Twitter account) is that it will not update about the score at all until the Devils score. Like that blowout we had in Atlanta I didn't see an update on mine until Kovy score making the score 4-1 at that point with Atlanta ahead. Therefore, if the Devils get shut out, I will not get an update until the game is over.