DEVILS vs. LEAFS 1/10

poohbear

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this guy was an amazing fighter. Seems like he lost the fight.

he may have gotten pulled down.. but who was the one bleeding in the penalty box ? :)

Yeah I gotta say, I'm proud of Robby Skrlac. I mean, I know that's what he expected, like in the Atlanta game where he said that he was trying to fight Exelby but he said no so he just went to plop himself in front of the net (and ended up getting a goal). But it's cool to see his first NHL fight. It would have been just a bit cooler if it were versus Domi, who I think he could beat.

I thought this guy was an amazing fighter. Seems like he lost the fight.

he may have gotten pulled down.. but who was the one bleeding in the penalty box ? :)

Both of them were :)

having the other guy's blood on your hand don't count :D

(really didn't see Skrlac bleed on it.. but I did see the gash on the leafs guy head)

I have to wonder with this win if too much isn't on Marty. Matt and Chico are raving they Devs had a great game yet Marty had to stop 25 shots, get a shutout for the team to win. How is this a great game? You need to put pucks in the net as well as keep them out. Counting on Marty to stop everything or almost everything is not a team effort. I have to wonder if in Marty's mind, once he lets one in, the game is lost? That has to be a lot of pressure. I find the Devs lose when Marty lets one by early, it's like there's a crack in the dam an the team doesn't know how to plug it and then more pressure is on Marty and well it just bursts. Just my humble opinion. B)

Good win, guys! I was afraid the Devils would wake up against the Leafs. It wasn't exactly domination, but the defense was certainly a lot better, and Marty made some great saves.

I sure did want Joe to get a goal, though. :D