Scott Stevens

Shorthander

I haven't gotten it yet... i was REALLY worried I guess Tuesday night -- I could hardly sleep I was so nauseated! I have no idea why since it seems to have passed sans vomitage... :pray: So it seems to be knocking at my door I just REFUSE to let it take hold!

I did sit on my ass all weekend though -- Anyone else see the Kings Leafs game on ESPN Classics! Burns behind the bench for TOR - third eyebrow intact back then! And Melrose's mullett, all long silky shiny - just YACK! YACKYACKYACK! :puke: Of course what really depressed me is that '93 seems like just yesterday in so many ways :saddevil:

by hanging out at home with the bacteria and microbes and crap? CONTAGIOUS... look it up! :rolleyes:

:unsure: Ahh but wait one second... I'd think more likely he's trying to avoid spreading it to the team. Well that's all right then! :evil:

(See -- even to my dear Stevens my merciless LACK of sympathy rears it's ugly head. :saddevil: )

Just wondering...why would Burns say "personal stuff" and not just say he's sick? Trying to be mysterious or something?

The Devils always pull that crap; they can't even be honest about the flu. :P Arnott got the flu a couple of years ago and they were so mysterious about it many of us started thinking well what's wrong here, then it turned out oh gee just the flu.

Although if Sue's right that would excuse them not going into any great detail about Stevens' condition; they don't want a mass panic on their hands.

Toronto LA was one of the better series I ever seen. Vancouver vs Calgary takes the cake though, McLean was unstopable, anyone remember the save in OT before the Bure goal?

That was one of the greatest and most clutch saves of all time. He slid across and made the save with the end of his pad in the air on a 2 on 1 pass. That was amazing.