Check out this theatre I watched the

DevilMinder

tback.jpg

tfront.jpg

The projector is high definition, the details on the screen during the game were awesome! This theatre is off to the side of a custom built bar which has its own 56 plasma screen on the wall. This was easily the best bowl party I have been to. The crowd was awesome and the game was cool also.

Very nice!!!!! I have a setup with a Harman Kardon digital receiver, Sony progressive scan DVD changer, normal TV for now, and Polk Audio RTi speakers all around! :evil:

But nothing like THAT! DANG!!!!

I still haven't convinced myself on the plasma or LCD screens of yet. Call me old school, but I tend to like the picture quality of a High Def 'tube' much better. B)

Edited by smokinscurvy

too much money on their hands... I'd at least want a sofa or something comfy! But it's cool you got to go there! Just not something I'd want for my own home!

:evil: But what if they added some Stevens posters for you PK? :D

I'm Jealous as well DM. Besides the fact that I had to work that night and only got to hear the game on radio. But if my Colts had made it, I definately wouldn't have been at work.