delete please

madams9

What? Are you feeding him? Why don't you just delete it?

I have a delete key, on my keyboard, you give me five seconds, I'll get it, I'll come back down here, BOOM, I'll delete the thread!

nothing cn be created or destroyed. Our energy will just go back into the forum to feul (fuel) more create outbursts.

:unsure: Are you sure you want to do that?

We coudl talk about Charlie Sheen here! I just asked me sister (you see -- she's always been Emilio and I've always been Charlie -- don't ask) and she directed me to this whole Sheenglish site.... I dont think ANYONE is actually following this just finding funny jokes and catch phrases. Even Charlie seems to not be taking it too seriously.

Seriously -- doesn't he all remind you of thread gone bad where some poor sap ust keeps upping the ante writing more and more and just ... tit.gif

Edited by Pepperkorn

what are you like redrum now...

sheesh

Why don't you start praising Jeff Friesen so we can find out??? :lol:

It can't be any less amusing then beating up Derek with Freestyle raps on Facebook :P

Wow -- they stole my name (puckpoodle) way back in 2003. :unsure: and excellent ebayer though. Only a buyer it seems. Bet it's Stevens himself -- thief. You owe me then <_< nahh -- a brother or relative of some kind.... email and let me know! :lol:

and some dude on the sharks board had it too -- but I dont know when he started. Everyone hates him though - his name got changed to LordNelson I guess...

Maybe someone came up with it on their own. I doubt it though. Like my dog butter. Some woman swore up and down her friend had a white poodle named Butter.

WHO NAMES THEIR DOG BUTTER? MY WHITE POODLE WAS BUTTER! I think she was confused. "Oh yeah! it was popcorn, not butter." I imagined her saying after I left. I kept saying no your friends dog's name is not Butter it's Popcorn or peanut butter or buddy or butter cup but it's not Butter -- there cannot be two contemporary white poodles in NYC named BUTTER!

ok... so... so that's my tirade for today... :blush:

Edited by Pepperkorn