Canes/devils

devildoggie

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...Little G just made a fantastic move (using the 6th man on the ice, The Boards) to get around some dipsh!t and then used his SPEED (they are old and slow, right KD?? you idiot) and got a great chance on Kevin, blacker than the night itself Mayor, Weekes.

Like I said before, Friesen, Gionta, Elias don't make the whole team fast. Also, the Defense is old and slow (Stevens, Dano,Tommy, etc.) , and most of the fowards. So I'm not an idiot...

Also, this was just one burst of speed, why can't they play that quick all the time?

Kd, you idiot, 4/6 of the Defense is YOUNG and FAST.

2 people are old and slow. That isn't the whole defense there buddy, thanx for your input tho.

And I do not recall you saying too often, if ever that various Devils are fast and speedy...but I do recall you say several times that the Devs team as a whole is slow.

Now I know why KD's not a Devils fan.

You should try having some kind of objectivity. The Devils actually do have to lose a game once in a while.

Even aside from that, try having some faith.

And aside from that, try shutting up about your pet peeves once ONE thing goes wrong. Save your beliefs for when their use is actually merited. Comparing Elias to Satan in the context of one game makes no sense. And I'd bet Satan missed a breakaway once too.

I can sense that this game will bring out the negative crowd regardless of the score.