OOT Scoreboard - Fri. 5/4.

SatansDevils

ROUND 2, GAME 5

RANGERS @ SABRES 7 p.m. ET, RDS, VERSUS, TSN. Series tied 2-2.

The Newark Star Ledger also has MSG as a TV listing but not sure. :unsure: The game in our area here is most likely on Versus. It could be on both for those who do not have the Versus channel.

Versus looks to be the TV channel for tonights game between the Rangers and Sabres.

GO SABRES!!! :evil:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lundqvist and Miller are determined to play a 0-0 game for the rest of the night - still scoreless after two but the game's getting a little chippy now. Jagr got frustrated (what a shock) and took a run at Zubrus at the end of the period and gave Buffalo a power play to start the third.

I'd rather see Buffalo win regardless, if we can't win (this series or next) might as well let poor Clown get some table scraps at least. And with the way they're playing they might be the easier out at this point anyway :unsure::noclue::P

Edited by Hasan4978

And Straka scores with three minutes left, game over, series over :rolleyes:

Every doomsday prediction Clown made about Buffalo appears to be right (again :saddevil:), a more talented team than last year but far less heart. Two goals in three games plus two OT's is a disgrace for that offense. Lundqvist is very good, on the verge of being great but come on. Inexcusable.

Edited by Hasan4978

OMG....I just got home before....I messed up my DVR...I hit LIVE...it goes right to 16 seconds to go and I see 1-0...Im done....then Drury....man oh man I danced around the apartment...oh man...I need beer...vodka..something....

OMG....I just got home before....I messed up my DVR...I hit LIVE...it goes right to 16 seconds to go and I see 1-0...Im done....then Drury....man oh man I danced around the apartment...oh man...I need beer...vodka..something....

:rofl::clap:

I guess I have to take back what I said before, I'm sure you would have said the same had you watched it :evil: But they'd better finish the job now.