Which is the better jersey?

njdevilfade2black232

Ok, for all you hardcore hockey fans out there, and maybe you people who just like to buy hockey jerseys, I'm new to buying hockey jerseys. I'll be buying a few more jerseys, but I'm curious to know which jersey is better (quality, authenticity, etc) rbk, ccm, or hoho. I have an rbk cuz that' s all they pretty much had in the Devils Den. Anyway, I would appreciate any comments, positive or negative, that any of you may have. Thx. Peace. :koolaid:

Thanx Devil Fan, but I meant as far as name brand cuz I'm thinkin' about getting a Parise, Langenbrunner, and White jersey. I see most people either wearing the hoho, ccm, or rbk jerseys. So I was wondering if there was a difference in the three i.e. is one better, or more authentic, than the other. Thx for the idea though about that white Wings jersey, cuz it is kinda hot.

Ok, for all you hardcore hockey fans out there, and maybe you people who just like to buy hockey jerseys, I'm new to buying hockey jerseys. I'll be buying a few more jerseys, but I'm curious to know which jersey is better (quality, authenticity, etc) rbk, ccm, or hoho. I have an rbk cuz that' s all they pretty much had in the Devils Den. Anyway, I would appreciate any comments, positive or negative, that any of you may have. Thx. Peace. :koolaid:

I think I like the hoho jerseys best, though the yodel and ring ding models are right up there.

Thanx sec 110. What are the yodel and ring ding models, or were you just making a joke? Sorry, but I really don't know alot about hockey jerseys.

Thanx xunolix and Devil Fan. I didn't know Nike made a jersey. Also, is Koho different from Hoho? Aight, well you guys enjoy the game 2night. Let's go DEVILS! I'll be yellin' loud and proud from 232.

There is no difference between CCM, Reebok, and Koho. There is a difference between CCM, Reebok, Koho jerseys up until this year compared to the Reebok Edge atrocities this year, however, which I guess is what you are talking about.

I haven't worn an Edge jersey yet, but I think they look stupid and are tremendously overpriced.

There is no difference between CCM, Reebok, and Koho. There is a difference between CCM, Reebok, Koho jerseys up until this year compared to the Reebok Edge atrocities this year, however, which I guess is what you are talking about.

I haven't worn an Edge jersey yet, but I think they look stupid and are tremendously overpriced.

Thanx sec 110. What are the yodel and ring ding models, or were you just making a joke? Sorry, but I really don't know alot about hockey jerseys.

Thanx xunolix and Devil Fan. I didn't know Nike made a jersey. Also, is Koho different from Hoho? Aight, well you guys enjoy the game 2night. Let's go DEVILS! I'll be yellin' loud and proud from 232.

NIKE produces the international jerseys (including the European ones), those jerseys are strong, so some people complain that they're too tight.

Sec 110, thanx 4 the humor as always. Btw, I like hohos too. :puke: Devil Fan, again thanx 4 the additional info on those Nike jerseys, and I won't be gettin one of those since I like my jerseys to be kind of loose. Ok, nmigliore, I bought a Brodeur jersey at the DevilsDen that was priced $195, but for some reason was rang up at $130. It's an RBK jersey, I believe the Edge type jersey with the NHL logo in the middle, which devilsfan26 is referring to. That being the case, I didn't buy an authentic jersey. Does anyone know where I can buy an authentic jersey, but not one of the new ones that they make? P.S. Thanx for all the info peeps.

An authentic is $250.. im pretty sure that was the same price as an authentic 'old' RBK uniform as-well

Is that with the customization? I don't have the cash for authentic jerseys, but replicas used to go for about $50, now they are over $100 and pretty crappy quality from what I have seen in stores.

Actually that Docker's stain defender thing or whatever the hell it is that keeps the water from being absorbed can come in handy in the rain.

:D

i can't remeber who it was...but someone on this board said the new reebok jersey looked like the players were all playing wearing dress shirts that were un-tucked...lol!

A few years back, starter made the Rangers jerseys. This was back when all teams had their own contracts with companies. Not sure if they ever made the Devils jersey, but if they did try to find an authentic starter. Material is much more comfortable on your skin. You may have to look on EBay, as this was the lae 90's. Have to be careful as Starter also made a line of replicas with player name and number. Advertised them as authentic, but they were not.