Hillary

To hurt Obama's chances and run in 4 years?

To basically divide the party so much that he has no choice but to make her his vice?

To Destroy the Democratic Party?

She thinks she can actually win the remaining states 75/25 and overtake superdelegates?

I don't get it? Can someone help me?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think as long as she has a mathematical chance she is going to stay in it. The rumors I read says if she does poorly at the next primaries she is going to get out, at least that's her current plan. Hillary isn't going to be a big player in the Dem party if she loses this race so she has to keep going until her chances are next to nil.

I think as long as she has a mathematical chance she is going to stay in it. The rumors I read says if she does poorly at the next primaries she is going to get out, at least that's her current plan. Hillary isn't going to be a big player in the Dem party if she loses this race so she has to keep going until her chances are next to nil.

I can see that, but I think she needs to look at cost/benefit. Cost to the party, to the public, to her personal finances (loaned her campaign another 6 million)

What is really better for her/the country/the party?

To hurt Obama's chances and run in 4 years?

To basically divide the party so much that he has no choice but to make her his vice?

To Destroy the Democratic Party?

She thinks she can actually win the remaining states 75/25 and overtake superdelegates?

I don't get it? Can someone help me?

A lot of Dems I know are already running away from her and Obama.

But she still has a chance slim but still a chance. Would you quit if you

could almost taste it? Or if you knew this was your last chance to make

a run for commander and chief?

Edited by Devilish34

She's banking on MI and FL's votes being counted, that wont be decided until the end of May so it's not really a surprise she hasn't bailed yet. She really can't win without those two but Florida is probably too important of a state for the Dem's to piss off so she isn't totally off base. Some articles I read today said they might count half of those states delegates, if she can get 5-10% wins in the rest of the states + some super delegates she has a chance unfortunately.

That said, she is helping McCain right now so Im sure a ton of pressure is going to come for her to drop out and get in line.

She said from the outset that FL and MI shouldn't count, they held illegal elections. Period. Now she's changing her tune. I've heard she doesn't have the math to make a comeback. She's loaning her campaign money to stay in. She is so pathetic and selfish-- her slogan should be Let the Public Be Damned. She is desperate to save Bill's legacy. :puke: Thing is she is so dellusional that she really believes she is running to be the 1st woman president, when in fact it really is the first president with ventriloquist talents running. She even looks like puppet. Just look at her when she smiles or laughs.

Billary will destroy the Dems and enjoy every second of it.

What does Bill say to Hillary after sex?

I'll be home in 20 minutes.

She is embarrassment to women and the public in general. He gas tax gimmick was a disgrace. She is so more of the same crap and stinks even more.

I laugh at her 3:00 am campaign. Hey Hillary, it's 3:00am, do you know where your husband is?

She said from the outset that FL and MI shouldn't count, they held illegal elections. Period. Now she's changing her tune. I've heard she doesn't have the math to make a comeback. She's loaning her campaign money to stay in. She is so pathetic and selfish-- her slogan should be Let the Public Be Damned. She is desperate to save Bill's legacy. :puke: Thing is she is so dellusional that she really believes she is running to be the 1st woman president, when in fact it really is the first president with ventriloquist talents running. She even looks like puppet. Just look at her when she smiles or laughs.

Billary will destroy the Dems and enjoy every second of it.

What does Bill say to Hillary after sex?

I'll be home in 20 minutes.

She is embarrassment to women and the public in general. He gas tax gimmick was a disgrace. She is so more of the same crap and stinks even more.

I laugh at her 3:00 am campaign. Hey Hillary, it's 3:00am, do you know where your husband is?

I laugh at the people who complain that her tactics are dirty dirty and cheap.

And I thank here for not throwing in the towel.

If I said all that Liz said, she's label me a sexist.

Or if I said that about the empty suit Barack Hussein, I'd be a racist.

No I wouldn't, and I've never called you a sexist. I didn't say one thing about her that isn't true. Throughout her campaign she says, "Bill said." She stayed with the adulterer because she knows she had a snowballs chance in hell of being the nominee without him. Her supporters are sexist. They talk about a co-presidency as if she couldn't be president without him. Women that vote for her make statments such as, "She has her husband to help her." If that isn't sexist, I don't know what is. I can't stand her because she represents weakness and dependence on men. My comments aren't sexist, so therefore, Jimmy, if you had made similar comments, they wouldn't be sexist. I actually agree with some of your sentiments about Billary. But when it comes to Obama and you blast his middle name, that is just foolishness.

Edited by LizDevil30

I never did understand why his middle name is always brought up. Is it some sort of scare tactic? Oooh, Hussein, must be related to Saddam? Must be a scary muslim? :unsure:

(I've seen/heard others bring it up, not just you Jimmy so I'm not assuming that's your reasoning)

I can't stand her because she represents weakness and dependence on men.

I am pretty sure that is why my wife won't vote for her. She doesn't respect Hillary because Hillary stayed with Bill after he cheated on her and embarrassed her -- in front of the whole country.

I am pretty sure that is why my wife won't vote for her. She doesn't respect Hillary because Hillary stayed with Bill after he cheated on her and embarrassed her -- in front of the whole country.

to me that just seems like a lousy reason to not vote for someone. Is your wife worried Hillary will be attacked by england and then stay friends with them after anyway because of pattern?

It's their personal life, maybe she had an affair we don't know about, maybe they worked through their issues. She isn't the right person for the job but for other reasons then that.

I never did understand why his middle name is always brought up. Is it some sort of scare tactic? Oooh, Hussein, must be related to Saddam? Must be a scary muslim? :unsure:

(I've seen/heard others bring it up, not just you Jimmy so I'm not assuming that's your reasoning)

He say's he's not Muslim, so he can't be a "scary" Muslim.

I love how the defenders of him are ashamed of their candidate's middle name. What's to be ashamed of?

Why can it not be said? Has this ever happened before, that a presidential candidate hides from his own given name?

Yea that must be it, I can't think of anything else.

He say's he's not Muslim, so he can't be a "scary" Muslim.

I love how the defenders of him are ashamed of their candidate's middle name. What's to be ashamed of?

Why can it not be said? Has this ever happened before, that a presidential candidate hides from his own given name?

"He says he's not a Muslim." Are you doubting this? If he was a Muslim why was he in a Catholic church?

Who is ashamed of his middle name? The only person making a big deal of his middle name is you because you constantly want to point out that he might be one of those big bad Muslim people, and I guess you are afraid he is going to use his presidency to destroy the United States. And what the hell are you talking about hiding from his own name? It's his MIDDLE name. How many people do you know that normally go by their middle name?

Edited by devilsfan26

Yea that must be it, I can't think of anything else.

"He says he's not a Muslim." Are you doubting this? If he was a Muslim why was he in a Catholic church?

Who is ashamed of his middle name? The only person making a big deal of his middle name is you because you constantly want to point out that he might be one of those big bad Muslim people, and I guess you are afraid he is going to use his presidency to destroy the United States. And what the hell are you talking about hiding from his own name? It's his MIDDLE name. How many people do you know that normally go by their middle name?

Is this another attack J.L. thread? :unsure: Or is it a why is Diane still running thread? :noclue:

People associate my middle name with Alphonse Lambert all the time.

Are you kidding?

Need we go through all the presidents in our history and see how their names are stated?

Then a slogan would be the only thing he'd bring to the Presidency.

That and his empty suit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.