" We're Not Worried, We're Not Panicking

Rock

Devils coach: `We're not worried. We're not panicking.'

http://www.njo.com/sportsflash/devils/inde...s&njodevils

By JOHN WAWROW

The Associated Press

5/11/03 5:08 PM

OTTAWA (AP) -- A word of advice from New Jersey Devils coach Pat Burns -- relax.

His team trails a series for the first time this postseason following a 3-2 overtime loss to the Senators that opened the Eastern Conference finals. Game 2 of the best-of-seven series is Tuesday night at Ottawa.

"You don't win a series by winning one game," Burns said Sunday during a televised satellite hookup from New Jersey. "I don't think we made major mistakes. I don't think it was something where we looked stupid. I don't think they dominated us. We're not worried. We're not panicking."
Edited by Rock

But you don't want to be down 3-0.

That would be personally annoying to me considering I'm going to Game 4 (and Game 6 if there is one). :P Come on Devs, get me at least one win before next Saturday and then win that game ;)

I'm tempted to say even 3-0 wouldn't be a death sentence either with the general craziness of this year's NHL playoffs, but this is Ottawa so it pretty much would be.

Down 2-0 in the series is not a big deal either.

Sorry, but we haven't become the Presidents trophy winners by losing 4 out of 5 games. I understand that you are very good at home, but we aren't too bad on the road either losing only one match (1-0) and outscoring our opponents by a combined score of 14-7. Being down 2-0, or, for the sens case, being down 3-1 would be very very difficult to come back from indeed.

We know you are woried, we know you are panicking, we know you are afraid of us, C'mon just admit it! LOL

We will win the cup even if means going through HELL :D

The you better wear something cool because it's about to get really hot. :evil: