Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I need the wisdom of NJDevs posters:

Flyers boy has left me another voice mail asking if I want to hang out this weekend. (He left me one last week and then sent me a text to which I replied I was busy last weekend. Which was true so wasn't a lie.) This weekend I don't have any set plans, but to be honest, I really am just not into the situation anymore. Based on events that went down the day we were supposed to go bowling (we never did) I'm just over it. In short, he seems way too serious about this whole thing when it was supposed to be casual, but I digress...

How do I kindly reject him? I've never had to reject anyone I haven't met in person before. I don't have to call him, do I? Can't I just send an email or something?

I need the wisdom of NJDevs posters:

Flyers boy has left me another voice mail asking if I want to hang out this weekend. (He left me one last week and then sent me a text to which I replied I was busy last weekend. Which was true so wasn't a lie.) This weekend I don't have any set plans, but to be honest, I really am just not into the situation anymore. Based on events that went down the day we were supposed to go bowling (we never did) I'm just over it. In short, he seems way too serious about this whole thing when it was supposed to be casual, but I digress...

How do I kindly reject him? I've never had to reject anyone I haven't met in person before. I don't have to call him, do I? Can't I just send an email or something?

you kinda gotta shoot him down in the means you have bee talking as is... you don't really need to say to him he's pro-flyer, scum and undateable but that could be a plus :thumbsup:

Does he live kinda far away??

You need to have some kinda weak but acceptable excuse on the ready when you do this

the person to my left has spent the whole game marvelling at Clarkson's twin :P

That guy definitely looks a little bit like Clarkson! I would be marvelling too. :P I hope that works out. Jamie must keep us updated (if she doesn't I'm sure you will Crasher)

and LA03 blew off coming to the game with us again :P

I am sick! I am going to the Dr. tomorrow because at this point I don't think it's just a cold and I'm getting on a plane a week from today. Possible sinus infection + plane ride = no fun

We need to make it a project to get LA out of her shell and comfort zone :P

hahah. You know, even though I do have a legit excuse for not coming out the other night. This is a little bit true about me. I am a bit of an introvert.

you kinda gotta shoot him down in the means you have bee talking as is... you don't really need to say to him he's pro-flyer, scum and undateable but that could be a plus :thumbsup:

Does he live kinda far away??

You need to have some kinda weak but acceptable excuse on the ready when you do this

Umm he lives about 40 minutes away. He's been calling me and leaving me voicemails because my friend gave him my number. Prior to that we were just emailing. Initially he said, "Now is just not a good time for me I'm busy." before he friended me on facebook. Can't I just say basically the same thing? He is just really persistant and it's annoying me. It's so unfair that these guys I do not want are trying to go out with me and the ones I DO like are ignoring me. Boo. -_-

Edited by LA03

That guy definitely looks a little bit like Clarkson! I would be marvelling too. :P I hope that works out. Jamie must keep us updated (if she doesn't I'm sure you will Crasher)

I am sick! I am going to the Dr. tomorrow because at this point I don't think it's just a cold and I'm getting on a plane a week from today. Possible sinus infection + plane ride = no fun

hahah. You know, even though I do have a legit excuse for not coming out the other night. This is a little bit true about me. I am a bit of an introvert.

Umm he lives about 40 minutes away. He's been calling me and leaving me voicemails because my friend gave him my number. Prior to that we were just emailing. Initially he said, "Now is just not a good time for me I'm busy." before he friended me on facebook. Can't I just say basically the same thing? He is just really persistant and it's annoying me. It's so unfair that these guys I do not want are trying to go out with me and the ones I DO like are ignoring me. Boo. -_-

1. Hey I marvel ELSEWHERE at the bar :P (see you coulda come and judged for yourself)

2. it's the playoffs... good enough to type... good enough to drink!!! :koolaid: (do agree on the plane thing... but who the hells books a vacation in the first round anyway?? :unsure: )

3. This was obvious B )

4. Tell him you don't own your own car, and that's a long drive each way to be involved with someone and you don't want to be in what you feel is a long distance thing (AND TRUST ME ON THESE :doh1: :doh1: )... you have a nice way to shove him off and get back into your comfy place B )

:) Will do.... depends if I see him again. Although, god only knows because I tend to go :blink: hahahaha

So, what's everyone up to? There's not much on tv at the moment.

I'm collecting more Devils pictures and then it is off learn more about flesh eating beatles and their ability to help scientists "read" bones. Quite interesting, I may make a tuna salad sandwich and then read.

I'm collecting more Devils pictures and then it is off learn more about flesh eating beatles and their ability to help scientists "read" bones. Quite interesting, I may make a tuna salad sandwich and then read.

I need to give you my list of pictures..... still. And ewww you're still reading that?! Geez you read slow.

I need to give you my list of pictures..... still. And ewww you're still reading that?! Geez you read slow.

It is very interesting. I had no idea you could tell so much about a person from their bones. I'm sending your stuff this Friday or Saturday. I'll be in NJ on Saturday to visit unknown poster (Ken).

It is very interesting. I had no idea you could tell so much about a person from their bones. I'm sending your stuff this Friday or Saturday. I'll be in NJ on Saturday to visit unknown poster (Ken).

Yeah, it's quite creepy.

And YAY SUPRISES! WOOOO

Oooh. Nice. Stay for Sunday!

I am going to email you the list of pictures now. :dance:

BAD omens in Scrubs tonight. Two episode left including the series finale. I don't like how things are shaping out. (the shows are awesome, just not the storied ending I wanted to see)

YEAH!!!! JD's gonna leave the hospital! :evilcry:

Well I know that already... but it looked like JD misses Kim. He said he was going to move there!

The Hawks are getting smoked 4-1 in the second. UGH. I cannot watch anymore. I wish the Caps could've destroyed the Rags... sad to say, they are the San Jose of the east....

EDIT... scratch that...4-2...maybe a comeback...maybe...

Edited by Chorske17

The Hawks are getting smoked 4-1 in the second. UGH. I cannot watch anymore. I wish the Caps could've destroyed the Rags... sad to say, they are the San Jose of the east....

EDIT... scratch that...4-2...maybe a comeback...maybe...

Yes I see the connection to the quote and post haha ... kidding..

4-2 now.. Calgary is on fire though.