Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Crasher how does it feel to be the one to hit page 300 first? LOL

300?? 225 :noclue:

Me? What do you expect when we are talking about the Devils and a Philly fan shows up to tell us to stop whining.

calm down cranky pants... you're gonna burn that house down :P

Is it just me, or is the "believers' thread" concept getting beaten to death this season? Used to be it was saved for when the Devs were in deep sh!t. Now it seems like it comes out after every loss. Or are we finally so bipolar that we need it?

Oh, and we set a new users online record a half hour ago. Woot.

My fault :evil:

I do not hate you, do NOT put words in my mouth (yeah I'm still catching up from last night)

Envy is not hate, Scotty.

don't hate the playa... hate the bartenda B )

don't hate the playa... hate the bartenda B )

We don't hate bartenders, except Matt sometimes when he pins losses at me and then makes it better with free shots.

And ... well I'm not going anywhere near my other comment to have my words twisted. :P

We don't hate bartenders, except Matt sometimes when he pins losses at me and then makes it better with free shots.

And ... well I'm not going anywhere near my other comment to have my words twisted. :P

no more twisted then your delighted little mind is now ;)

I'm in the 4th year of my dynasty (I play on Superstar, all 82 games every season), and I haven't won a cup since my first year in the game and I've done a pretty good job of keeping the team almost entirely together, I just made my biggest move in the game for my cup run at the TDL:

Vrana+Greene+1st round pick in 2012 for Paul Kariya (who's now an ovrl 90 with only a year left on his contract)-- so now my team is:

Parise-Zajac-Langs

Kariya-Elias-Rolston

Tedenby-Zubrus-Gionta (kickass 3rd line!)

Janssen-Rupp-Clarkson ( :koolaid: )

Martin-Oduya

White-Motts

Havelid-Corrente

Brodeur

Leighton

extras: Malmivaara, Friesen ( :koolaid: )

so far, Zach's recorded 100pts every year, and Zajac broke 60 goals last year (and is an overall of 91 :koolaid: :koolaid: )

soo yah who else is really into the dynasty mode? I had one Dynasty that went 18 seasons that I simmed for the most part and played the playoffs... I got bored once there was no actual NHL'ers left :lol:

I like replacing NHL teams that are most likely to move with non-NHL teams. I won the Cup with HV71 and again with Italy. Yared Hagos and Giampaolo Fini are incredible.

I'm in the 4th year of my dynasty (I play on Superstar, all 82 games every season), and I haven't won a cup since my first year in the game and I've done a pretty good job of keeping the team almost entirely together, I just made my biggest move in the game for my cup run at the TDL:

Vrana+Greene+1st round pick in 2012 for Paul Kariya (who's now an ovrl 90 with only a year left on his contract)-- so now my team is:

Parise-Zajac-Langs

Kariya-Elias-Rolston

Tedenby-Zubrus-Gionta (kickass 3rd line!)

Janssen-Rupp-Clarkson ( :koolaid: )

Martin-Oduya

White-Motts

Havelid-Corrente

Brodeur

Leighton

extras: Malmivaara, Friesen ( :koolaid: )

so far, Zach's recorded 100pts every year, and Zajac broke 60 goals last year (and is an overall of 91 :koolaid: :koolaid: )

soo yah who else is really into the dynasty mode? I had one Dynasty that went 18 seasons that I simmed for the most part and played the playoffs... I got bored once there was no actual NHL'ers left :lol:

Can you draft Tedenby from Europe at some point or did you need to put him in Lowell in the beginning? Is Friesen in the game? I do dynasty mode, but I am only half way through it sad to say. I'm in superstar mode as well, but my totals are closer to real life. That fictious girl seems to always pop up in goal on the Panthers... I want to send her to oz!

Okay, so you have to get on the Hershey Highway to get to Hershey Park... Whose in... Cupcake tell them what the cost WON'T be...

The cost WON'T be what it actually costs to get in. It would be free.99. lol

Edited by cupcake23