Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I was watching my neighbor's kids and the 14 year old was listening to this song on repeat and now I cannot get it out of my head. It's not even that good, but it's so catchy. Apparently it's "Sick and Tired" by The White tie Affair. So annoying! Also, on a random note, the 14 year old says Zach Parise's gf is a substitute at her school.

Well, good news, my Grandma is doing a *little* bit better, better enough for my dad to surprise me and fly home! Originally it looked like I was gonna have to sell the tix, but I'll be rockin' the rock tonight!!!

That's good to hear. :)

Yep, so I'm sitting at my desk and at least 4 of the 6 have come in for their appointments. :) Maybe I won't be here that long.

That's good to hear. :)

Yep, so I'm sitting at my desk and at least 4 of the 6 have come in for their appointments. :) Maybe I won't be here that long.

I'm mad at myself for selling my tickets tonight, even though it was the smart thing to do.

They better win tonight, and the Capitals better win tomorrow, so the game on Sunday is at night and I can make it to the Sun.

I'm mad at myself for selling my tickets tonight, even though it was the smart thing to do.

They better win tonight, and the Capitals better win tomorrow, so the game on Sunday is at night and I can make it to the Sun.

I was going to take off or work earlier, but I knew if I wanted off on other reasons which I will not say so as not to jinx anything, I had to work today.

And damn right, I don't wanna go to the Sun early in the afternoon. If it is, we'd have a 3pm game or some sh!t right? That's too early to be in the bar.

I was going to take off or work earlier, but I knew if I wanted off on other reasons which I will not say so as not to jinx anything, I had to work today.

And damn right, I don't wanna go to the Sun early in the afternoon. If it is, we'd have a 3pm game or some sh!t right? That's too early to be in the bar.

It's rarely too early to be at the bar, but I work 'til 5 on Sunday and don't see a way out of it at the moment. So winning tonight and having the Caps win tomorrow is the best/only way. Period.

I was watching my neighbor's kids and the 14 year old was listening to this song on repeat and now I cannot get it out of my head. It's not even that good, but it's so catchy. Apparently it's "Sick and Tired" by The White tie Affair. So annoying! Also, on a random note, the 14 year old says Zach Parise's gf is a substitute at her school.

I guess there'll be police stationed at this school now.

Ahhhh CLARKSON FOR THE WIN. <3 :wub:

I wish I was out with everyone right now.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm kinda "mad" at Clarkson for taking Andy Greene's goal, but whatever...GOD I needed that win. At very minimum one more home game! I wouldn't be able to take it if I sold my tickets to the last game of the year.

So you want me to redirect my anger, the way Clarkson redirected what should have been Andy Greene's goal?! :lol:

Good for Clarkson. Also, we really gotta stop talking hockey in this thread. Kinda defeats the purpose.

I was talking about Clarkson, which is ok because it's random thoughts. SO HAHA! You brought up the goal and your anger for him. Tsk tsk Josh.

I was talking about Clarkson, which is ok because it's random thoughts. SO HAHA! You brought up the goal and your anger for him. Tsk tsk Josh.

:P

Now alls I needs is the Capitals to win tomorrow night and I'll be down for Sun Tavern-ing Sunday night. And holy god with the week I've had, I'm gonna need some drinks.

Redirect Cupcake into some khakis...

:P

Now alls I needs is the Capitals to win tomorrow night...

I'm not sure God can make that miracle happen...

Speaking of anger... My supervisor pissed me off today and I needed to vent so out back I launch some dishes via a frisbee throw toward the large screen drive-in theatre sign that is about 20 yards behind our dumpsters... Amazing how theraputic that was. I walked in and felt great.

Redirect Cupcake into some khakis...

I'm not sure God can make that miracle happen...

Speaking of anger... My supervisor pissed me off today and I needed to vent so out back I launch some dishes via a frisbee throw toward the large screen drive-in theatre sign that is about 20 yards behind our dumpsters... Amazing how theraputic that was. I walked in and felt great.

Y'all are gonna have to explain the khakis thing to me some day.

I did that once, destroying things at work. I worked at a Halloween store one year at the mall. We sold this thing called Skully Bone-a-part. It was essentially like those singing fish, but it was a candy bowl or something. EVERY time someone walked by it, it went into this thirty second song. By the end of the season, it had driven us all mad. So the last day, I bought one at a 75% discount, took it out back, grabbed a hockey stick out of my car, threw Skully in the air, and smashed it baseball style with the stick. GOD it felt good.

This is true. He has a nice ass in his khakis LOL

*in regards to Pat aka Clarkson Look a Like

yeah but you want to come... on.... the other side of the bar :P
Your face looks good in khakis
Gotta' see her "face in khaki's!" What about "Dockers?"

There ya go Josh. A recap. lol

Edited by cupcake23

Somehow I'm not at all surprised that it all comes back to the Clarkalike.

I made the mistake of staring at his behind all night and saying that on impulse. :doh1: I'm not regreting it either because it's true. *insert here Crasher bringing out the Kurt Angle picture when he makes it home*

I made the mistake of staring at his behind all night and saying that on impulse.

Sometimes people say things that aren't what they are intended for... I once had a moment in middle school where I switched the first letters of each in "Huck Finn"... I said it and instantly I knew I was screwed... it was just one of those moments...oh well.

I made the mistake of staring at his behind all night and saying that on impulse. :doh1: I'm not regreting it either because it's true. *insert here Crasher bringing out the Kurt Angle picture when he makes it home*

holaa...i am all caught up on the shennanigans and you said he has a nice ass on impulse? like out loud? did he hear you??? :icon23:

Y'all are gonna have to explain the khakis thing to me some day.

I did that once, destroying things at work. I worked at a Halloween store one year at the mall. We sold this thing called Skully Bone-a-part. It was essentially like those singing fish, but it was a candy bowl or something. EVERY time someone walked by it, it went into this thirty second song. By the end of the season, it had driven us all mad. So the last day, I bought one at a 75% discount, took it out back, grabbed a hockey stick out of my car, threw Skully in the air, and smashed it baseball style with the stick. GOD it felt good.

holaa...i am all caught up on the shennanigans and you said he has a nice ass on impulse? like out loud? did he hear you??? :icon23:

SHENANIGANS!!!!

(sorry...i'm kind of in love with that word).