Romney bows out

Camden28

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080207/ap_on_el_pr/romney

Yahoo News:

WASHINGTON - John McCain effectively sealed the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday as chief rival Mitt Romney suspended his faltering presidential campaign. "I must now stand aside, for our party and our country," Romney told conservatives.

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror," Romney told the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.

Edited by DevilMinder
Jeez, trying to get me in trouble?

"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror," Romney told the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.

What a douche.

Crazy...I think he would have been the republicans best candidate. If he wasn't Mormon people would have given the guy alot more respect. What a shame. The only thing I didn't like about him was how he dodged so many questions....and his policies..haha.

Well go Obama! :)

What a Patriot

Romney in '12

Crazy...I think he would have been the republicans best candidate. If he wasn't Mormon people would have given the guy alot more respect. What a shame. The only thing I didn't like about him was how he dodged so many questions....and his policies..haha.

Well go Obama! :)

Nah i think most peoples problem with him had more to do with how his positions changed every 10 minutes when he saw an advantage to do so. There was no common principle or voting record throughout his entire candidacy or time in office.

Nah i think most peoples problem with him had more to do with how his positions changed every 10 minutes when he saw an advantage to do so. There was no common principle or voting record throughout his entire candidacy or time in office.

As opposed to Hussein Obama who doesn't have a real record because his favorite vote during his basic formulative years was "present".

You have to find it funny that the Republican candidate campaigns worked with each other so they could block Romney from grabbing too many votes and running away with everything because of how popular they preceived him. Only they ended up helping McCain running away with Super Tuesday.

I didn't mind Romney, although he wasn't my first choice. But like many are predicting this is the end of the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy.

I'd like to vote for Obama I really do like him but I'm too afraid hes going to pull out of Iraq prematurely and leave it a mess. I'm much more comfortable with McCain at this point.

Edited by E-Devil

Yes I believe that with a Dem in office the world will once again love us and all social differences will be resolved

making life better for all. Once this is done tiny rays of sunshine will break through the clouds spreading happiness

and when people are happy the spend their hard taxed....errr.... earned money jump starting the economy. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.