Board Meet Saturday Night ROLL CALL

msweet

Nah i wasn't there. I was at my buddies 49th and didn't even get to watch in TV. Was Scott Stevens there? i haven't seen or read anythign about him...

Stevens was there and mentioned by Rich Chere in the Ledger:

linky

Stevens was the Devils' 'Rock' before The Rock

Sunday, October 28, 2007

(edited to remove direct content)

Edited by ev0lemi

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emi, I think I saw you. What section were you?

I was in 110, squished in row 5 for the first 2 periods and then i moved down to row 1 when people left in the 3rd. My weekend seats are in 228, but a friend hooked me up with a ticket near him for the opener.

It was nice to meet everyone(though I only really meet G9 Sammy and Sweets :rant: stupid escalators)

Gordie I was expecting to see you propped up in the corner or something :lol:

--------------------------------------

BTW Sammy was El D there?? I assumed you came with him but :noclue:

or did I miss him

Yah, I woulda been down there quicker if those damn escalators were running in both directions!

No, El D wasn't there.

Beauties! :koolaid: Sammy, did you make the trip with someone or by your lonesome?

By myself, used FF miles. Cheap flight! :evil:

Nah i wasn't there. I was at my buddies 49th and didn't even get to watch in TV.

You skipped for a 49th!? Not even 50! WTF woman? Oh and you didn't answer my question. :P

I was in 110, squished in row 5 for the first 2 periods and then i moved down to row 1 when people left in the 3rd. My weekend seats are in 228, but a friend hooked me up with a ticket near him for the opener.

I think it was you then...it was around that vicinity on the concourse where I saw someone who looked a lot like you, if nothing else. Or, quite possibly, I'm crazy.

True story: El Diablo bought me a cookie once at a hockey game.

No my daughter wasn't there... she was with us :evil:

El D totally ignored me at a hockey game once. That's the way it always goes with me. Crasher ignores me often.

I feel like I should have met you more times. I suppose technically twice: the first official board meet and then the River Rats/Phantoms game during the lockout. I still :wub: Sue for actually TAKING me to that game. Would you believe I'm still a bit embarrassed about that game? I hated having everyone see me with a friggen tube in my leg. I'm self-conscious when it comes to my knee.

One pens game Zam and I sat waiting for you to visit the whole game... we forgot where you were sitting so we sat around in our seats figuring you wouldn't show! and the Pens lost... that game sucked. It was fun and all but we were so freaking CRANKY!

I remember that. I'm pretty sure I forgot your section or something equally stupid on my part.

Please accept my most sincere apology.

I know how I wish he'd christened the ice... :saddevil: He's too old for you now right emi? :giggle:

I dunno PK...

he looked BEEYOOOTIFUL saturday night. I couldn't find a good pic but i captured this from the broadcast:

http://njdevs.com/forums/uploads/11725...66_76_45533.jpg

http://njdevs.com/forums/uploads/11725...66_76_74983.jpg

I think it was you then...it was around that vicinity on the concourse where I saw someone who looked a lot like you, if nothing else. Or, quite possibly, I'm crazy.

I'm pretty hard to miss. the hair is a dead give away. I want some of those 2man advantage stickers! I walk by the garden all the time and i could totally spam the place :D

that, and the circle ones would make awesome pasties (and yea, i'd wear 'em)

ok ok.... so I am indeed panting right now... I hate that I love his hair that short. I love short hair... i dont know why! my husband sure loves haircut night though. He looks great with it longer too... but my doesn't he look spiffy all CLEAN and stuff liked he'd smell like soap. thank you so much emi :giggle:

bet he thinks the cut was too short :P

Edited by Pepperkorn

El D has some explaining to do.. Ive given him free tickets at least twice.. I never got a cookie :)

He looks great with it longer too... but my doesn't he look spiffy all CLEAN and stuff liked he'd smell like soap. thank you so much emi :giggle:

the players reduce me to a giggling idiot, i can't even IMAGINE meeting Stevens! I nearly choked when i got to meet Zach though he was kind of a bitch so that made me feel a little better. Cam was really sweet and approachable but Stevens? Stoic Scotty? I think i'd sooner run and hide if i saw him!

I love the short cut on him, the long stuff wasn't working for me. he looked too unkempt and i have such an idea of him being so neat and precise that it totally didn't work in my head.

ok this is descending into a Stevens is humpable thread.

on to things, like, how i snuck into the Ice lounge by total accident! I took the stairs from the upper concourse down and next thing i know, i'm standing in the Ice bar, with all this loaded people. And it was just as crowded and chaotic as the rest of the concourse was. I was too scattered to even get a drink :doh1:

the players reduce me to a giggling idiot, i can't even IMAGINE meeting Stevens! I nearly choked when i got to meet Zach though he was kind of a bitch so that made me feel a little better. Cam was really sweet and approachable but Stevens? Stoic Scotty? I think i'd sooner run and hide if i saw him!

I love the short cut on him, the long stuff wasn't working for me. he looked too unkempt and i have such an idea of him being so neat and precise that it totally didn't work in my head.

ok this is descending into a Stevens is humpable thread.

on to things, like, how i snuck into the Ice lounge by total accident! I took the stairs from the upper concourse down and next thing i know, i'm standing in the Ice bar, with all this loaded people. And it was just as crowded and chaotic as the rest of the concourse was. I was too scattered to even get a drink :doh1:

Like RD I'm almost certain I saw you Saturday as well. Also at the Sunday open house last week too. You're right, you're not hard to miss :lol:

Crasher ignores me often.

But you can't ignore Crasher's velore pants.

I want some of those 2man advantage stickers! I walk by the garden all the time and i could totally spam the place :D

Plaster the place dammit.

"Don't forget," general manager Lou Lamoriello said, "in '95 we were building an arena in Nashville without anybody knowing."

Huh?

I never knew this.

Someone told me today that I look like I'm in a pissy mood most of the time--well sorry I'm not smiling all the time so if anyone ever sees me wandering around the Pru Center and I look like I'm a huge bitch I swear I'm not. :P

Ew, Zach was bitchy? and Cam seems like he'd be a fun person to hang out with.

I saw Scott Stevens in Blockbuster forever ago... I seriously must have been like 12 years old. I remember my Dad freaking out about it and my mom telling him to calm down. My parents did get me a Randy McKay autograph when they saw him in the Rascals comedy club that used to be in West Orange. I still have it--it's on a cocktail napkin. haha.

Someone told me today that I look like I'm in a pissy mood most of the time

My parents did get me a Randy McKay autograph when they saw him in the Rascals comedy club that used to be in West Orange. I still have it--it's on a cocktail napkin. haha.

Are you telling us The Look is gone!? :o

Frame that napkin!

:blink::noclue:

So you like being ensconced in velvet...er velour?

oops....velour..........I've never seen Crasher in jeans. They may be cords, but they look velour.

Don't give me this :noclue: What color were your pants Saturday? Don't lie.

I had NO clue what the hell you were talking about??

Umm... I dunno... beige?? I guess??? :noclue:

I spend more time thinking about the JERSEY I am wearing anyway :P

I had NO clue what the hell you were talking about??

Umm... I dunno... beige?? I guess??? :noclue:

I spend more time thinking about the JERSEY I am wearing anyway :P

haha. I'm having fun with you. Every time I see you at games your wearing tan cords. It just struck me funny.

No offense.

haha. I'm having fun with you. Every time I see you at games your wearing tan cords. It just struck me funny.

No offense.

psst... you know why... cause I wear them to work and I really don't care enough to change before the game??

my big secret is out... I'm a lazy bastard who could give a sh!t about his fashion sense :lol:

I really have no clue what i wore... I worry more about what I wear with the Cowboys stuff to keep the karma going !!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.