Coat Drive

ATLL765

Trying to redeem voucher now. Keep coming up with single seats....I think it's an error on TM's part or something because under the quantity selected it shows only 1, not the 4 it did with the last vouchers, so I feel like it's only searching for single tickets...which is quite frustrating.

Edited by ATLL765

They should just have it so you can redeem it at the box office instead of going through TM.  This has been nothing but headaches.

I know, ughh. Just wanted this to be simple after last time. It's coming up with decent seats in the lower bowl, but only singles and I have a feeling that's all it's searching for.....On hold with TM now...hopefully I'll get an answer. I was on there right when the offer code button appeared, so no way I got beat to the punch.

EDIT: Was on phone, then site finally let me select 2, 3 or 4, but now won't give me 4 tickets..........really annoying.

EDIT 2.0: Works now. Annoying that I couldn't attempt to get 4 together until nearly 11:40...great way to waste an hour at work...not really, but I got 4 pairs. 2 in sec 22, 2 in sec 4 and 4 in sec 129, though it's 2 and 2 in different rows.

They should really just do these by phone at the box office.

Edited by ATLL765

I know, ughh. Just wanted this to be simple after last time. It's coming up with decent seats in the lower bowl, but only singles and I have a feeling that's all it's searching for.....On hold with TM now...hopefully I'll get an answer. I was on there right when the offer code button appeared, so no way I got beat to the punch.

EDIT: Was on phone, then site finally let me select 2, 3 or 4, but now won't give me 4 tickets..........really annoying.

EDIT 2.0: Works now. Annoying that I couldn't attempt to get 4 together until nearly 11:40...great way to waste an hour at work...not really, but I got 4 pairs. 2 in sec 22, 2 in sec 4 and 4 in sec 129, though it's 2 and 2 in different rows.

They should really just do these by phone at the box office.

I didn't get a voucher as I didn't attend the coat drive game.  What game were these vouchers good for?

I didn't get a voucher as I didn't attend the coat drive game.  What game were these vouchers good for?

Your choice of the 18th vs Ottawa or 20th vs Anaheim. Obviously picked the Friday night game.

Pretty annoyed that the site wasn't working as it should have until well after the sale began. Typical fvcking TM. They are the worst and the Devils really need to do these another way if it NEVER is going to work as stated. Using TM almost makes you want to say screw it and not even get tickets to the event you wanted, lol. Happy with my tickets and all, but it should not have taken me over an hour to redeem these vouchers. Gotta be a better way.

Got 2 in the 8th row in section 3 for Wednesday. First time in awhile I won't be in my season ticket seats.

I got 2 in sec 1 with no issues on Friday

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Once it started working, it worked, it just didn't work for me until nearly 11:40, which was frustrating.

When did you redeem? My issue was that in the quantity selected menu, 0 and 1 were my only options. Later on it said 0-1-2-3-4, like it had said for the previous voucher.

I still got seats in sec 4 and 22, which I'm happy about, def keeping the pair in 22 for myself as those are the best seats I got. I'm hoping seats13-14 are on the side of the sec closest to center ice since they're luckily up in row 20. I always thought the top of the lower bowl was the best area to sit in. Obviously center ice is best, but being higher up in the lower bowl is much more preferable to being in row 12 or lower where you can't see anything along the boards on the near side of the opposite zone.

Also got 4 more in 129, but in 2 separate rows. I got row 6, seat 5-6 and row 7, seat 15-16.

Anybody got 2 next to me in 129 and wanna swap? lol. I'd also think about swapping the pair in sec 4 for 4 together elsewhere or even just two seats if they were right next to one of the pairs I have in 129.

Free tickets hard to redeem: thread reaches a bazillion pages.

Free tickets with no problems: 10 replies.

Lol nobody has anything to say unless they're complaining.

I bet there were less vouchers given out for this as it was less publicized and not many people are willing to spend on a new coat or part with a coat than people are with 69 cent cans.

I bet there were less vouchers given out for this as it was less publicized and not many people are willing to spend on a new coat or part with a coat than people are with 69 cent cans.

or maybe people realized how much bitching went on with the first voucher they said to themselves "screw charity, I'm not bothering with those vouchers"

I'm joking.

Definitely the case. Didn't need to be a new coat, just 2 coats to get a voucher. There was a decent pile of them when I got there around 6:00pm. I brought a bunch because what the hell, I found them in the attic and if it's a good cause, I hope it helps.

This time worked out better than last and surely is the reason for less posts in here, lol. That said, TM is the worst and every time I use that site, it gets cemented into my mind even more how much I hate TM. Between the fees and having to guess what those cryptic jumbled sets of letters are, it's awful. There's gotta be a better way to find out if I'm a robot or not.

I just wanted to know if I was the only one with the problem selecting quantity when the sale first opened up. I made sure I was ready and on my PC well before 11am, so I could avoid issues if at all possible. Would have been nice to get 4 together, but happy I at least got 2 pairs in the same section and 2 pairs down low, which make up for not getting 4 together.

Once it started working, it worked, it just didn't work for me until nearly 11:40, which was frustrating.

When did you redeem? My issue was that in the quantity selected menu, 0 and 1 were my only options. Later on it said 0-1-2-3-4, like it had said for the previous voucher.

I still got seats in sec 4 and 22, which I'm happy about, def keeping the pair in 22 for myself as those are the best seats I got. I'm hoping seats13-14 are on the side of the sec closest to center ice since they're luckily up in row 20. I always thought the top of the lower bowl was the best area to sit in. Obviously center ice is best, but being higher up in the lower bowl is much more preferable to being in row 12 or lower where you can't see anything along the boards on the near side of the opposite zone.

Also got 4 more in 129, but in 2 separate rows. I got row 6, seat 5-6 and row 7, seat 15-16.

Anybody got 2 next to me in 129 and wanna swap? lol. I'd also think about swapping the pair in sec 4 for 4 together elsewhere or even just two seats if they were right next to one of the pairs I have in 129.

I tried at around 11:45 or so.  I tried to get 4 initially, but nothing came up.  I went with 2 since I know one friend wants to go.

Definitely the case. Didn't need to be a new coat, just 2 coats to get a voucher. There was a decent pile of them when I got there around 6:00pm. I brought a bunch because what the hell, I found them in the attic and if it's a good cause, I hope it helps.

This time worked out better than last and surely is the reason for less posts in here, lol. That said, TM is the worst and every time I use that site, it gets cemented into my mind even more how much I hate TM. Between the fees and having to guess what those cryptic jumbled sets of letters are, it's awful. There's gotta be a better way to find out if I'm a robot or not.

I just wanted to know if I was the only one with the problem selecting quantity when the sale first opened up. I made sure I was ready and on my PC well before 11am, so I could avoid issues if at all possible. Would have been nice to get 4 together, but happy I at least got 2 pairs in the same section and 2 pairs down low, which make up for not getting 4 together.

TM is horrible.  The fact that we ended up paying approx. $40 in fees on the stadium series tickets is just criminal.  How the federal government doesn't think that they have a monopoly on the primary ticket sale marketplace in this country is beyond me.

That's right next to the Dancers' stage.   ;)

Easy there creeper.  Just kidding.

TM is horrible.  The fact that we ended up paying approx. $40 in fees on the stadium series tickets is just criminal.  How the federal government doesn't think that they have a monopoly on the primary ticket sale marketplace in this country is beyond me.

Last time I bought through TM, I paid $60-65 for 2 tickets and paid another $15 in fees. Nice TM, a 25% fvcking tax just for creating a garbage website? Thanks.....

And it happens because our anti-trust laws are a joke.

Same reason that my cable/phone choices are comcast or nothing. It's literally comcast or satellite and if you get satellite, you either still need phone and internet from comcast or you're going back to DSL... $200 a month for tv, internet and phone and we haven't used the phone in at least 5 years...can't dump the line though because somehow that's more expensive...

Nah you're right.  I am pretty creepy.  But I'm a harmless creep.  It actually doesn't bother me that much that they're not that hot.

too bad they dont even dance there anymore....

At least they're not ice girls.  I feel ice girls don't serve a true purpose.  At least the dancers are part of the entertainment.

BTW, my friend's sister was actually a dancer for the Nets for a couple of years.  She actually went to school for dance and whatnot, and she loved it.  She's a dance instructor right now, and does mostly hip hop.