Zubrus and matteau video about the summer of the devils

caron14

Matteau said something like he had a good season in NJ and it was good to get experience with a new group of players - and then he says regarding the Devils' moves this offseason that Jagr, Ryder and Clowe can score a lot of goals

Someone who speaks French well can translate better but that was the gist

Edited by Triumph

its saying that in NJ this summer there as been lots of movement and distraction. then Matteau was talking about the ownership situation saying that it was a good step in the right direction and that there was problems before but that the new group knew what they were going and that they have experience with other sports teams.

and they were saying that they lost a lot of scoring but that they went and signed a lot of player but time will tell if it will be enough for a team who finished 28th in scoring last season and that the new goaltender duo will certainly be a dominant factor on their playoffs chances.

They also said i was awesome.

I'm french...And i can confirm that they say at least twice that SD is awesome.

And not a single time they mention me... bloody french canadian... they aren't real french, they have a silly accent and they forget about me !

• Like 1