Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

• 2 weeks later...

I have pondered.

I agree with Satan's Hockey...the Sean Avery is a scumbag fan club is directly linked to Marty.

Rowdy, I would permit for example "official keeper of NJ Devil and unofficial keeper of other mascots far and wide"

As far as the Sidney Crosby on.....he is a little whiney bitch, but can you narrow it down to something more Devils specific? I would be OK with it if you could provide something substantive.

Metallidevils.....is that a real chant in the CAA? If so, then it is good, but I may need corroboration by other CAA patrons.

I have pondered.

I agree with Satan's Hockey...the Sean Avery is a scumbag fan club is directly linked to Marty.

Rowdy, I would permit for example "official keeper of NJ Devil and unofficial keeper of other mascots far and wide"

As far as the Sidney Crosby on.....he is a little whiney bitch, but can you narrow it down to something more Devils specific? I would be OK with it if you could provide something substantive.

Metallidevils.....is that a real chant in the CAA? If so, then it is good, but I may need corroboration by other CAA patrons.

So let it be written, so let it be done. :hail:

Coming from a non-CAA patron, it's fo' rizzle, ma nizzle. It's so ubiquitous that I used it regularly in the Rats GDTs during the lockout. (Then again, Jon Scherzer was rather fond of using Sam Rosen's catch phrase, so my shot was meant to zing both Scherzer and Rosen.)

OK, I've been on the board a few years now and never kept anything, but I think I would like to be the official keeper of three things:

- Daneyko's Teeth (do I need Puddy's permission for this one?)

- Friesen's moustache (assume i don't need redruM's permission for this one, as he is only the keeper of Freezers walking papers)

- The Pub where you get Guinness in the CAA concourse (what's the actual name? Ye Olde Pub or something like that? was only there once)

And I would also like to be the unofficial keeper of Wayne Gretzky's perm. Here's the article, for reference:

http://chl.ca/Slam031122/nhl_out4-sun.html

"I remember going into the Montreal Canadiens dressing room for the first time in 1981 for the Canada Cup. For some reason that summer I had a perm. The Flower called me 'Curly'."

C'mon Gretz, what do you mean, "for some reason"? It was the 80s, no other reason needs to be proffered.

OK, I've been on the board a few years now and never kept anything, but I think I would like to be the official keeper of three things:

- Daneyko's Teeth (do I need Puddy's permission for this one?)

- Friesen's moustache (assume i don't need redruM's permission for this one, as he is only the keeper of Freezers walking papers)

- The Pub where you get Guinness in the CAA concourse (what's the actual name? Ye Olde Pub or something like that? was only there once)

And I would also like to be the unofficial keeper of Wayne Gretzky's perm. Here's the article, for reference:

http://chl.ca/Slam031122/nhl_out4-sun.html

"I remember going into the Montreal Canadiens dressing room for the first time in 1981 for the Canada Cup. For some reason that summer I had a perm. The Flower called me 'Curly'."

C'mon Gretz, what do you mean, "for some reason"? It was the 80s, no other reason needs to be proffered.

I am going to need confimation from Puddy regarding Dano's teeth......just PM him.

The Freeze's moustache is all your's though :)

Gretzky's perm...unofficial, so no approval required.

Can anyone else confirm the name of the pub?

That's it.

I have no idea where I got O'Shaughnessey's from. Ignore me.

Thanks for confirmation.

daneyko_booster, I have updated the list for you, let me know if it is incorrectly listed, and if you here from Puddy re: Dano's teeth.

Puddy said it was OK, and I amended it to: "Daneyko's missing teeth", so I think I'm set for all my keeperships.

Excellent!

On another note, I'm in Melbourne Australia for my day job, and I was trying to find a venue to do my performance art show, somebody suggested a place called Glitch Bar, and it turns out they have a little mini-cinema there, and occasionally they screen NHL playoff games for Hockey Night in Melbourne. I swear the owner has to be Canadian. It's so popular you have to go an hour and a half before game time to get a seat, must draw every freaking expat hoser in the state. Should be a blast.

http://hockey.suburbia.org.au/HNIM/hnim.html

I actually still got to see the last game of both conference finals on a replay on Fox Sports 3 too, so I haven't experienced too much hockey withdrawal :D