NFL Week 15

CRASHER

It's a better topic for the main forum, but I'll say this, had the Devils moved in '95 I would have switched over to the Isles. Thank god they didn't :P

But back in '95 the Internet wasn't nearly as big, there wasn't an option to get Center Ice...in this day and age it's easier to follow a team out of town. Maybe I would follow the Devils if they moved this time.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CMON now Hasan, it is not like TO has a track record or anything :rolleyes:

I wonder if SD would say the same thing today if the Cowboys LOST last night :noclue:

And I wonder how many articles OT would post to make himself feel better if Dallas has lost :P

It's a better topic for the main forum, but I'll say this, had the Devils moved in '95 I would have switched over to the Isles. Thank god they didn't :P

But back in '95 the Internet wasn't nearly as big, there wasn't an option to get Center Ice...in this day and age it's easier to follow a team out of town. Maybe I would follow the Devils if they moved this time.

I would not be able to because then I would not be able to watch my beloved Mets :(

Bingo.

The whole thing disgusted me. And plus, it is tiring of being a fan of a completely irrelevant franchise.

It was not fun anymore for that reason alone and the whole Toronto thing? :puke:

Ya know bro, I wish you still were a Bills fan. Because I would've loved to read your rant on the infamous 2nd and 5 call. What a joke. I heard today Schoener wanted to run the ball with Lynch on that play, but Jauron over-ruled him. Thanks Buffalo, thanks a lot. Idiots (okay, so you got to hear a mini-rant from a Dolphins fan about the call lol). BTW, are you still a Sabres fan?

Thing is, it's not just that they're moving but they want to move to Toronto (always a big Buffalo rival)...it'd be like us moving to the Garden and becoming the New York Devils.

I don't see it happening for years and years. This is just a great financial deal for the Bills right now. The Toronto Series is making them a huge amount of money and expanding the fan base and increasing the corporate sponsors.

The NFL has already said they have no interest in moving a team, and that the Rogers Centre is not a good enough stadium to hold an NFL team. They certainly are not going to build a new stadium in Toronto.

Edited by devilsrule33

awwww poor Romo got a sore back...awwww

is T.O. crying for his QB again?

Cowboys' Romo nursing sore back;

Associated Press

IRVING, Texas -- Although Tony Romo's back is sore and his status for practice Wednesday remains to be determined, the Dallas Cowboys expect to have their quarterback play Saturday night against Baltimore.

"He is going to try to play," coach Wade Phillips said Monday.

Romo went down wincing on a hit late in the first quarter of Dallas' 20-8 victory over the New York Giants on Sunday night. He didn't miss a snap the rest of the game, but was in obvious pain and didn't move around as well as usual.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,129174

Steelers punter claims a Raven spit in his mouth

This would be much more interesting if it involved Hines Ward and/or Bart Scott, but it's an attention-grabber nonetheless.

Steelers punter Mitch Berger, who holds for Jeff Reed's placekicks, claims that Ravens special teamer Frank Walker spit in his mouth yesterday. From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

"The guy dove, he tried to take out Jeff's knee," said Berger. "I went over there and he got up and he spit in my face -- and they called it on Jeff for pushing him!"

"I tried to get in the middle to separate him but he got in my face and spit right in my mouth. He spit right in my mouth. I'm still trying to spit that ... out. I was talking to him, trying to separate everybody and he spit right in my mouth."

Ya know bro, I wish you still were a Bills fan. Because I would've loved to read your rant on the infamous 2nd and 5 call. What a joke. I heard today Schoener wanted to run the ball with Lynch on that play, but Jauron over-ruled him. Thanks Buffalo, thanks a lot. Idiots (okay, so you got to hear a mini-rant from a Dolphins fan about the call lol). BTW, are you still a Sabres fan?

Yes $ir