Just saying Hello

missparker

I know, another person just saying hi. :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

But, on the upside, we are beating the Rags 2 games to none. :giggle: :giggle: :boogie::boogie: So please be kind.

Gogonjdevil convinced me to join. He's my husband and he said you guys are really cool. :hail: Thanks for having me!!

I've been a fan through the color change and always will be.

Edited by missparker

I've been a fan through the color change and always will be.

hahaha OLD SCHOOL!!

Bring back the GREEN!!

oh.....welcome. nice flags in yer siggy. :evil:

Thanks for the welcome fellers and chicas! Yeah, the flags I totally swiped from someone else. :D And Stewie does rock the house. And is obviously a raging Devils fan. :boogie::boogie::boogie:

Are there other couples on the boards??? Who are they?? :w00t: Wife swap!!!! :whistling:

Hope you all will come to appreciate my sense of humor, which can be weird at times. :pray:

Edited by missparker

Are there other couples on the boards??? Who are they?? :w00t: Wife swap!!!! :whistling:

Hope you all will come to appreciate my sense of humor, which can be weird at times. :pray:

I like the attitiude :lol:

and believe me you got a LONG way to go to being the most "out there" person in this forum :evil:

Thanks for the welcome fellers and chicas! Yeah, the flags I totally swiped from someone else. :D And Stewie does rock the house. And is obviously a raging Devils fan. :boogie::boogie::boogie:

Do you swing?