• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 goobergirl

goobergirl

Draft Pick

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 07:37 PM

Can't wait till tonight to see the Devils on Letterman? Well you don't have to. Go to cbs.com then to the Letterman page on there and go to "Dave's Tv" and click on big show highlight!

#2 BlueSkirt

BlueSkirt

General Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,824 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 08:32 PM

Thanx, GG.

#3 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 08:34 PM

Thanks. Now I don't have to stay up. Well maybe not. I was hoping for a little more than a walk through though.
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#4 Jimmy Leeds

Jimmy Leeds

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,378 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 10:31 PM

They only walked through in 2000.
1995 Dave introduced the players that were there.
I DRINK LOU-AID
Posted Image

Posted Image

Kill Mumia

#5 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 09:22 AM

Well I stayed up. I just had to see them. :) I wish he spoke to at least Marty for a minute. But it was great to see them announced as the CHAMPS!

Great line by Letterman afterward something like, "Yeah they play over in Jersey, it's great especially since the Rangers went out of business."

:lol: I just loved that line!
"Why is a puck called a puck? Because dirty little bastard was taken."-New Jersey Devils Goaltender Martin Brodeur, of whom I am happy co-keeper with poohbear.
His lean, limber muscles tensed under the skin are ready to contort his body into unnatural goal stopping positions. Tara Sullivan, Bergen Record.
A person's a person, no matter how small. Horton the Elephant, "Horton Hears a Who"
NEW JERSEY home of the Devils, Giants, Jets, Red Bull, Nets and the Statue of Liberty--standing on our front porch waving to the neighbors.

#6 westcoastdevfan

westcoastdevfan

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 09:38 AM

when were they on?
Posted ImageOF LOU'S SACRED KOOL-AID!
Follow me on Twitter @westcoastdevfan
Check me out at dekingdevils.com

#7 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 09:48 AM

They came on after the Top Ten bit he does.

#8 westcoastdevfan

westcoastdevfan

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 09:52 AM

damn, I slept right through it. :(

Good thing I taped it! :D
Posted ImageOF LOU'S SACRED KOOL-AID!
Follow me on Twitter @westcoastdevfan
Check me out at dekingdevils.com

#9 msweet

msweet

The Voice of Reason

• Admin
  • 8,802 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 10:17 AM

Dumb segment.
Follow me on Twitter @MSweetwood

"Quite frankly, all the players are getting paid too much and all the contracts are too long," general manager Lou Lamoriello said. "But if you want to compete in this market and you want to win, there are some things you have to do."

#10 ladyshrouds

ladyshrouds

All-Star

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 10:18 AM

HA HA HA We stayed up all night to watch that just to fall asleep right before they came on...DUH! :wacko:

#11 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,396 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 11:13 AM

Anyone see Stevens on Regis and whatserface? or fagboy and whatshername today! LOL! I didnt' see it... I taped it though.

ok...Howard Stern? My friend said Stevens wants to be on the show. Does Stevens strike anyone as the type that would WANT to go on Howard?

... maybe there's hope for me yet :P

I'm here for the party

#12 ladyshrouds

ladyshrouds

All-Star

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 11:15 AM

I am watching it right now. It is kelly and American idol guy Justin Guarini. They just announced Scott stevens is there.

#13 LizDevil30

LizDevil30

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 11:18 AM

Stevens segment on Regis and Kelly was good. They didn't ask him too many stupid questions, only dumb one was about fist fights. But Scott didn't tell her he hasn't done that in years. The boy (he looked like he was about 10 next to Scott) that filled in for Regis did ask him about the Kariya hit.

Scott held his own and looked fabulous. :wub:

*running away from PK* ;)

#14 ladyshrouds

ladyshrouds

All-Star

• Suspended
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 11:25 AM

SCOTTY'S ON REGIS! WOW HE IS SO CLEAN CUT! Wen't to bed at NOON the next day. GLASSES!

#15 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 12:27 PM

That was a bogus Letterman segment...What is it?? man oh man...what a slap in the face imo and what a waste...I shoulda left the Science channel on :huh:
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#16 Zamode

Zamode

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 12:28 PM

I can't even see it online...sounds like I didn't miss much?
Posted Image

Thanks Lurker

#17 StarDew

StarDew

General Manager

• Members
  • 4,693 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 12:32 PM

Curtain opened...Marty raised the Cup and then they all ran up and aisle and out the door...end of segment...no nothin from the audience so to say.
Dew
So long and thanks for all the fish.
TIMEX RULES!!

"When we were struggling at the beginning of the year we were wondering what was wrong and trying to find reasons. At the end of the day, all we had to do was look in the mirror and the answers were right there." -- Sergei Brylin 12/2/2007

#18 Pepperkorn

Pepperkorn

A Legend

• Members
  • 18,396 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 01:31 PM

SCOTTY'S ON REGIS! WOW HE IS SO CLEAN CUT! Wen't to bed at NOON the next day. GLASSES!

yeah well ... not with me so who cares :lol:
I love the glasses...I hope the VCR worked!!

I'm here for the party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users