Same Old Devils...

Yeah, I suck

Started off lousy .... ended lousy.

2 good things came out of it though...

1. No shut-out for Weekes

2. Gionta scores

-------

First of all, the Devils PP = :puke: They gotta set it up, and then take shots... ON NET. How many shots did the Devils had that totally didn't hit the mark.

The Shorthanded goal was a result of the Devils not being able to skate. That "Fastest team in the East" stuff as a load of crap. Carolina simply outskated the Devils, and that alone beat the Devils. The chances came to Carolina, and they jumped on them.

The Devils just stood around waiting for the puck to come to them, while Carolina was hustling their ass'es off. The Devils had so many juicy rebounds only to be taken away by the Canes.

Brodeur had a poor night, I guess Kyy was right., But I hate blaming Brodeur. I mean how well do you acctutally expect him to play with a defense he had last night.

The Devils had so much luck, it could've been 5-1 Carolina.

Brodeur slashing penalty???? Come on, gimme a break. The Refs sucked 3rd period.

Stevens is looking very old, I'm accutally nervous seeing him on the ice.

Gionta was the best player for the Devils last night, and not that he was the only one to score. But he played his ass off, and he got rewarded with a goal.

Well, that's about all the frustration I have. Hopefully the Kings can win tonight so the night won't be a total lose.

The sooner I forget this game the better. :puke:

Folks, we have to make a decision here soon. It's time to either ignore this guy en masse or eject him. This stuff cannot go on, though. We cannot have 500 posts after every loss by this poster/about this poster's negativity/flaming. And I wouldn't bet a penny at this point on this poster changing/modifying his approach.

Well, it was a horrible game. I'm sorry, but it was ugly. Maybe you don't like the way he phrased it but all the Devs (except maybe Gionta) should donate their game salaries to charity because they sure didn't earn them tonight.

Right now the power play IS practically useless. If it weren't for the fact that they were bad 5-on-5 as well tonight I would have started praying no more penalties got called on the Canes.

And as for the 3rd period - well, when the Rangers completely lose all discipline that way, we make fun of them. So why should we give the Devs a break?

I hope Burns holds them accountable for this sad performance. It's one thing to try and lose. It's another to not bother to show up (except to take stupid penalties) and lose.

yeah i mean i felt bad for dissing you before kd but now i don't know... you're quickly becoming more hated than kyydax... [perhaps]...

i'm a devils fan, that's all i gotta say.

hopefully this loss will inspire pat burns to kick the sh!t out of them in practice

Hey Mr. Moderator. I just felt like putting all my thoughts into one thread, so they weren't spread out over 4 different topics.

If you wanna discuss them, COOL. But don't play Mr. Police Officer

Simmer down now, buddy...

Hey, what's wrong with po-lice men? Did you know that Jimbo's daddy was in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police?? And Jimbo said he'd probably be one of those guys today if he didn't make it in hockey. I can so see Jimbo sitting up on the horse with those funny pants and the hat and woooo he kinda looksl ike dudely doo-right! hahah!! Only Jimbo! :wave:

Ally, Burns was also a cop in his prior career :)

No doubt the players are gonna get it after this game. :lol:

Oooh, I knew that too!! Jimbo was the first to come to mind though :rolleyes: