Caps ink Vokoun

justdo3043

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Neurvith or who ever they used in the playoffs might be a better starter IMO but Vokoun is a starter no matter what so he'll most apt to get

Neurvith or who ever they used in the playoffs might be a better starter IMO but Vokoun is a starter no matter what so he'll most apt to get

....I think Vokoun is quite a bit better than the kids they've been playing. Especially in any sort of pressure situation

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

....I think Vokoun is quite a bit better than the kids they've been playing. Especially in any sort of pressure situation

Your right Vokoun is out standing. I think Neurvith or whatever his name is(-_-) a great goalie with potential to be a great starter. He did great in the Playoffs see nothing but the best for him in the future.

I wish he would have stayed in Florida, I feel like they need him more than Washington does, but he made his choice.

I still like him, regardless of where he is.

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

I wish he would have stayed in Florida, I feel like they need him more than Washington does, but he made his choice.

I still like him, regardless of where he is.

Agreed, and replaced by Jose Theodore?! He's good but a pretty big hole to replace goal-tending wise I would think.