Scott Gomez

MissionHockey

His stats for the season:

10 goals 50 assists 60 points +12

50 assists is very impressive, its too bad he has hands of stone otherwise he'd be mentioned with Gaborik. I admit, I was one who thought Scott was going to be traded, but he definately proved he's worth keeping.

Guest Devsrule

Yeah he has had a good season. Hopefully he can continue his sucesss in the playoffs.

To top it off, he is the nicest devil IMO that I have met.

Edited by Devsrule

Yeah he has had a good season. Hopefully he can continue his sucesss in the playoffs.

To top it off, he is the nicest devil IMO that I have met.

really? wow he must be bipolar.. i've only met 2 of the current devils.. and even if I had only met him.. I would have to say he was not kind at all. Maybe he was having a bipolar day.

Gomez can be cocky sometimes, he does seem to have an attitude problem. Remember, he did have problems with Burns last year and has been benched before...

I think it could very well just be something that comes with age, though, because at the same time he does seem like someone who wouldn't take what he has for granted and whatnot.

Yep. He was real nice when trying to pick up my girlfriend at a bar in North Caldwell. :angry:

i was gonna mention that but figured i shouldnt judge him on something i wasnt sure about.. but heard he is a player.. my coworkers friend is engaged to him.. or was last year.. who knows now.. and i had been told by others that they knew someone he was dating.. so he clearly isnt so nice in that aspect. Since it was not the same person he was now engaged to... lol

Yep. He was real nice when trying to pick up my girlfriend at a bar in North Caldwell. :angry:

That settles it. Gomez takes the number one spot on my "Devil I'd like to pick up chicks with" list.

Paul Martin is #1 on my "Devil I'd like to have as a roommate".

Friesen is "Devil I'd most like to play stupid pranks on people with"

I can't confirm IF he is STILL engaged... but he got engaged about a month and a half before the SCF and she was with him at the bar that night after they won the cup... she is a teacher... but i stopped working where i was so i havent heard anything about it since then, so they could have broken up, or could have gotten married, or could still be engaged.. who knows.. but ive met many a people who have dated Gomez.. or something... haha. ;)

Sorry he hit on your girl... try this one for laughs.. I don't know the figures.. of what he makes.. but I am pretty sure this was a lie.... He told the girl he was engaged to that he made 20 mill a year... they met a Verona Inn a few miles from where i live.. anyhow.. I thought that was an extremely over exxagerated figure.. but the way it was said to me was "I can't believe i struggle living off a $30,000 teachers salary and now I am engaged to someone who makes 20 mill a year." I just smiled.. i didnt wanna break any hearts!

I can't confirm IF he is STILL engaged... but he got engaged about a month and a half before the SCF and she was with him at the bar that night after they won the cup... she is a teacher... but i stopped working where i was so i havent heard anything about it since then, so they could have broken up, or could have gotten married, or could still be engaged.. who knows.. but ive met many a people who have dated Gomez.. or something... haha. ;)

Sorry he hit on your girl... try this one for laughs.. I don't know the figures.. of what he makes.. but I am pretty sure this was a lie.... He told the girl he was engaged to that he made 20 mill a year... they met a Verona Inn a few miles from where i live.. anyhow.. I thought that was an extremely over exxagerated figure.. but the way it was said to me was "I can't believe i struggle living off a $30,000 teachers salary and now I am engaged to someone who makes 20 mill a year." I just smiled.. i didnt wanna break any hearts!

They wound up getting married I thought... his fiance did her student teaching at Toms River South. Her name changed to Gomez I believed, and she talked to her students about him a lot.