Stevens announcement tomorrow?

centralnj

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I think this gets a "we told you so courtesy of NJDevs.com" because we all KNEW we wouldn't hear JACK today regarding Scotty.

Nothing definitive anyway...yeah what a shock.

I can't say enough how tired I am of this bs. Just say what we all know, that he's out for the year and end all this ridiculous will he and won't he speculation. Let the players who ARE going to play get on with the business of trying to win without him.

I'd like everyone to note I haven't been polluting these threads like was inferred last time! They're stressful threads I think and everyone's instinct is to defuse them with humorous trivialities... not that Risky's lack of boinkage due to his obsession with LOTR should be considered trivial mind you! :lol::P

:unsure: Or maybe it's just dull thinking about Stevens return AGAIN :rolleyes:

anyone know if stevens is even skating yet? :saddevil:

He's been skating for over 2 weeks, just not practicing with the team. No one knows what the hell is going on. His equipment is apparently even in his locker.

Like they're teasing us.

No way LL will make an announcement either way, ita all part of te headgames now... Terams donot know if the should prepare for Stevens or not, if an announcement is made it only makes their lives easier...

unless its an announcemenet to say they are not announcing anything...

anyone know if stevens is even skating yet? :saddevil:

He's been skating for over 2 weeks, just not practicing with the team. No one knows what the hell is going on. His equipment is apparently even in his locker.

Like they're teasing us.

But see -- it's ALWAYS been in his locker. Remember they said it was always laid out like everyone elses awaiting his return...?

They made it sound like that miserable poem Little Boy Blue who's toys all rust and decay because he died and never came back to play with them. I HATE that awful poem!! :argh:

Do you think the team sit around and play 'where's Stevens?' in their meetings or whatever?

Gomez: so, guys, where's Stevens?

Marty: I dunno, shopping, chopping wood, ask Nieds, he's captain

Nieds: I dunno, washing his car?

Marty: hey Lou, where's Stevens?

Lou: I don't know.... mwah ha ha ha haaaa

Edited by ciyenne

No way LL will make an announcement either way, ita all part of te headgames now... Terams donot know if the should prepare for Stevens or not, if an announcement is made it only makes their lives easier...

That's all well and good but why these stupid charades then? They say he'll have a press conference, he backs out. They say there'll be an announcement then there is none. WTF is going on with this team this year? :noclue:

You know.... I remember reading an article where someone was interviewing a writer for one of the soap opera magazines, like "Soap Digest". They asked why, with so many avenues for a writer, did she choose to write about soap operas.

She said that it was an easy paycheck. It's so easy to write about. There's always a new twist. A backstab. A mysterious figure. Paranoia. There usually is absolutely no substance, but you just cannot resist the story line....

We've got an interesting organization with more soap opera to it than the Rangers. It makes for days where I've given up trying to catch up on what all people wrote today so I'm going to bead. (-: