GAME THREAD FOR GAME 2, 7:30 PM FSNY

expect_the_unexpected

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Flyers have this game. You can just tell by the way they are hitting and owning the devils in their own zone.

Are there any good movies out in theatres?? I cant stand this anymore.

Congratulations, naysayer, you are officially on ignore! At least believe in your team. What's the point of being a fan if you don't?

Guest Devsrule

After this series is over I think the devils have nothing to be ashamed of. 3 cups in 9 years. How many teams can say that??

They cant win every year.

I hope for us to win but we won't. Thats defense is the worst iced in the playoffs. Albelin, Giroux, Rafaslki, Martin, Niedermayer are all soft as can be. White is our only physical defensmen. Stevens or no Stevens Burns is a complete ass for not play his 2nd and 3rd most physical defensmen.

Honestly, I think Martin isn't playing well out there.

Secondly, Devils need to crash Esche, get the rebounds. They're not doing that. Either they don't do it or they jsut stand there and not even fight for the rebound. I don't care if the goals are pretty or not, a goal is a goal. ERGH.

Finally, the defense in general needs to step it up. Niedermayer can play out of his mind but at th eend of the night it's HIS penalties that are costing us. Unacceptable. We need to see some better D out there.

Guest Devsrule

Yeah I know RD but the flyers seem to be in complete control.

DR33- lets just end this before it starts.

Edited by Devsrule

Guys, let's not start, okay? If you have a problem with one another, then take it to PM, mmmkay?

Alas, I must say this -- Devsrule, a series is not over until one of the teams wins FOUR games. Last I checked, the Flyers have one win.

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

we all have eyes and can see we're not playing well, but we are THE DEVILS and we can fix this

Yeah I know RD but the flyers seem to be in complete control.

DR33- lets just end this before it starts.

NJ was really taking it to the Flyers through the first 14-15 minutes in the first period.

1-1 Game. Hrdina scores.