GAME THREAD FOR GAME 2, 7:30 PM FSNY

expect_the_unexpected

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute, how many goals did the Devils score last game within 30 some seconds?  2?  That's a tie game.  Don't give up!

Marty has given us ZERO chance to win tonight. Can't have much faith in the team when the one person you can rely upon hasn't showed up.

He's been horrible tonight.

Not one good save.

Then again we all have our off nights, and we CAN'T rely on him, yet we still do.

And the evidence is there when it's basically him VS a Philly shootout.

Okay...a couple things.

=PUT STEVENSON ON THE F'ING TOP LINE.

=SIT EITHER MARTIN, ALBELIN, OR GIROUX AND PLAY HALE AND BROWN.

=TELL NIEDERMAYER TO GET HIS HEAD OUT OF HIS ASS AND START =PLAYING LIKE A LEADER

=TELL BRODEUR THAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE SAVES, NOT STICK HIS THUMB IN HIS ASS

=TELL THE OFFENSE TO STOP MAKING ESCHE LOOK LIKE GOD, HE'S NOT ALL THAT GREAT. GET IN FRONT OF THE DAMN NET AND FIGHT FOR REBOUNDS

=RELEASE IGOR LARIONOV ONCE GAME 2 IS OVER.

For a "bad" year - I will take how the Devils have played! The season isn't over yet . . . the negativity on this board is crazy. One of the reasons I follow and respect the team is that they make moves to keep the team consistently competitive. Even with the changes in defense this year, the distraction of Stevens being out - they made the playoffs! There season isn't over . . . I think of my brother (a Rangers fan) who is at wits end with how they've been managed over the years.

For a "bad" year - I will take how the Devils have played! The season isn't over yet . . . the negativity on this board is crazy. One of the reasons I follow and respect the team is that they make moves to keep the team consistently competitive. Even with the changes in defense this year, the distraction of Stevens being out - they made the playoffs! There season isn't over . . . I think of my brother (a Rangers fan) who is at wits end with how they've been managed over the years.

Yeah really!, At least we have some 1st round fun if not beyond that...