GAME THREAD FOR GAME 2, 7:30 PM FSNY

expect_the_unexpected

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Devs are getting their a$$es kicked tonite. Too small, too impotent, and tonite, too stupid.

Its 2-1 with 20 minutes to go. Keep the faith. Its not like the Devils are being blown out in either game.

Marty has been average at best in the series. This cannot be. The Devils aren't getting nearly enough pucks on net nor are they crashing it, so Esche looks like a god out there.

Suck-factor 9. They wont' last long unless they change things up. And begin with getting LARIONOV THE FLARK OFF THE ICE.

Devs are getting their a$$es kicked tonite.  Too small, too impotent, and tonite, too stupid.

Its 2-1 with 20 minutes to go. Keep the faith. Its not like the Devils are being blown out in either game.

CLose only counts . . . you know the rest.

Our two steady dmen in Raffy and Nieds havent been all that steady, Martin has shown how much of a rookie he REALLY is, Albelin has been getting PUNISHED...that leaves Whitey, whos been our ONLY decent dman so far. Then there's Giroux...who I completely forgot about...

I'm all for putting Brown and Hale in. If nothing else, it'll give us a bigger defense than we previously had in Games 1 + 2.

Our two steady dmen in Raffy and Nieds havent been all that steady, Martin has shown how much of a rookie he REALLY is, Albelin has been getting PUNISHED...that leaves Whitey, whos been our ONLY decent dman so far. Then there's Giroux...who I completely forgot about...

I'm all for putting Brown and Hale in. If nothing else, it'll give us a bigger defense than we previously had in Games 1 + 2.

Bigger, but not at all better. This is by far the worst d corps that NJ has gone into the playoffs with since 93.

Yeah, I agree. Of course it won't make the team better, but what has Martin done AT ALL this series? He hasn't stood out for me at all, he's made shaky plays and hasn't looked all that great. Put Hale in. See what he can do.

Brown played with passion the other night, who knows what that could equal for the playoffs.

I dunno. I'm looking for the answers, and I can only think of one -- R. Scott Stevens.

And unfortunately for us, Lou Lamoriello keeps on toying with us (which frankly, is getting OLD) so we'll NEVER know when he comes back...

...if he comes back at all, that is.

Albelin is one of 5 Devils players positive tonight. He's taking hits, but he's not making big mistakes in his own end. He's been solid. This GDT is turning into a real bitch thread tonight. Can't believe all the chicken littles. This team had the best defense in hockey this season and suddenly its the worst defensive group iced in years as well as the worst defense currently playing in the postseason? How about giving them a bit more respect. Another 1 goal game and folks are already saying the series is over. Unbelievable.

Edited by Guest