Going to Game 4, anyone else gonna be there?

NewarkDevil5

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll be wearing my red christmas tree jersey and otherwise look a decent bit like my picture in my profile (with a good bit longer hair now) so if ya see me say hi. I may also be carrying a NJ State Flag hung from a hockey stick if they let me bring that in. I still say we should set some gathering point and time though.

Ill have my red white and green christmas jersey on, ole number 9 Kirk Muller with the captains "C". Been my good luck jersey all year, have to wear it each playoff game. (Gonna look wierd on the cruise ship watching the game with that jersey, shorts and flipflops on saturday and sunday heh).

same seats as always.... same warmup routine as always... same dinner at Pizza Uno's

in Seacasus as always... but the Stevens Old School jersey won last game.. I think

I'll stick with that B )

I just hope the intensity is the same !!

I'm going, too. I think my friend said the seats are in 129, row 19. I'll be wearing an Elias away jersey since they win every playoff game I wear it at, and I'll also have on the 2000 Stanley Cup Champions hat. If I have time, I'll make a sign that says something like "Niedermayer 4 Norris", just like a "Marty 4 Hart" sign I had at Game 4 of the ECF last year.

can we make it game A ??

it's a bit closer to my seats and I need to get my new coffee-habit :D

and it's hard enough to get from my seats to gate A... gate D might as well be

in Phily !!!

Crasher,,, why must it ONLY be convenient for u... U best be handing out free autographs if everyone is going to walk all the way to gate A for you.. in fact.. free cappucinos too :)

Crasher,,, why must it ONLY be convenient for u... U best be handing out free autographs if everyone is going to walk all the way to gate A for you.. in fact.. free cappucinos too :)

the only time I went past Gate A was the time that guy punched me in the back for

cutting off his kid !!! :blink: (the guy was trying to use his kid as a blocker to get

through :P )

I wasn't saying it's gotta be for me.. I just know I can't get from 222 to coffee stop

to gate D in time to say more then hi... oh that's you.. and bye !!!

besides.. Gate A is closer for you too so hush up ;):P:lol:

I'll be there in 205 as usual. Yesterday I went to the game straight from school so no Jersey. This year I retired my Johnny Mac jersey for good so it's been all Gomer all year for me.

I really wish the team would retire Johnny Mac's jersey too. Number 15 deserves to be hanging in the rafters.