Game 4 score predictions

Guest Devsrule

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay first off, what are we in English class now , could , couldn't, who the hell cares...???

Anyway, atleast I know how to get the Devils fans all roundy :evilcry: .....Have a nice day! :P

I care. It concerns me greatly that the Philadelphia education system is clearly failing. Oooh, I'm getting all "roundy" now!

Okay first off, what are we in English class now , could , couldn't, who the hell cares...???

Anyway, atleast I know how to get the Devils fans all roundy :evilcry: .....Have a nice day! :P

I give your post the following grade: F-Minus.

Please have your parents sign this and return it to me.

very funny stuff.. and a disgrace for me to read as a teacher... its very sad *sigh*

She better not go outside and play till all her homework is done!!! Even her homework on the Flyers... poor thing seemed so confident that cause she heard the flyers won the last few games, they won them all....

I guess any of these predictions are possible....any of them besides the Devils adding an empty net goal. The Flyers could (like Crawford) pull their goalie with three+ minutes left in the third and NJ STILL wouldn't get an empty netter. Not sure if this stat could be checked but I'd bet in the past 10 years NJ would be at the bottom of the league in empty net goals, even with all our wins.

Again, 1-0 OT Devils...Brylin (Brodeur, Niedermayer)...but I'll take any win.

Gotta win tonight friends. :pray:

GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by NJDF

Okay Pepperkorn .... You will see who is foolish when the Flyers WIN!!! Til then don't tell me I can't stand up for my team, cuz they got it .... and just cuz i'm a girl that doesn't mean sh!t.... :o

Yeaaaah....thanks for playing, but the language doesn't fly.

Don't you have some Flyer forum to be on? :)